Anyone uses spanish and english on the z10? I find it efficient to turn off autopredict/correct on the physical keyboard(mine 9810) and just type whatever language i need to type

So the question is, in the z10, how fast will it predict the language change ? and how accurate is spanish (as we know, spanish have a lot of word conjugation, so i dont know if it is flickable, and if it is flickable, itll still take time to look and flick?
    04-12-13 12:41 PM
    I use Spanish English on mine. I flow with both languages with the keyboard. Only gripe is sometimes it starts to predict a Spanish word when I haven't come close to switching languages. Not a big deal though. Keyboard silky smoothly with both languages

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 12:53 PM
    Yes it will predict Spanish words. And yes does it fast. Also remember that the more you type in Spanish the more words the phone is going to learn making it even faster.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 12:57 PM
    Z10 handles spanglish quite good

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 01:03 PM
    Sorry, I don't use the Spanish English... but I do use French English.. and I must say that it is awesome! when I start typing in French, it automatically switches the auto correct to french. It is beyond awesome lol. The suggestions will start switching from English to French... I find it very useful, and not at all annoying or frustrating. I thought it would be at first, but after getting used to it, it simply flows...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 01:06 PM
    Todo bien por aca

In all honesty I was skeptical about this feature until I started actually using it. Solid, fast, no complaints!

Cheers!
    04-12-13 01:08 PM
    Thanks for the input guys, then i don't have to fear about that... now... english/spanish and chinese... i would want to know that... but i guess theres a button that can be changed to chinese, so that's a different problem altogether

French is still part of all the romance language, so is good.... I think i should learn french.. haha
    EarthyBerry likes this.
    04-12-13 01:27 PM