South Africa PRE-ORDER YOUR BLACKBERRY Z10 FROM Incredible Connection & Dionwired-dionwired.jpg

South Africa PRE-ORDER YOUR BLACKBERRY Z10 FROM Incredible Connection & Dionwired-incredible.jpg

Yes, finally it�s your chance to reserve a BlackBerry Z10 from Incredible Connection (South Africa). The BlackBerry Z10 is the real revolutionary product from BlackBerry(Research in Motion previously). It comes pre-loaded with the revolutionary BlackBerry 10.

How do I pre-order my BlackBerry Z10?

Just head to incredible.co.za or Dionwired.co.za and fill in the details!
    nkuza and Midnight City like this.
    02-14-13 12:10 PM
    Cellucity has been taking pre-orders for several weeks in-store or telephonic. Latest tweet says release date 20 - 28 Feb.
    semisanegirl likes this.
    02-14-13 12:19 PM
    I bet the Z10 will have the best data packages than the other smartphones available.
    02-14-13 02:22 PM
    Cellucity has been taking pre-orders for several weeks in-store or telephonic. Latest tweet says release date 20 - 28 Feb.
    Mine will be a contract phone so can't use this option. However I did get my local MTN store to say try again on the 20th which ties in to your info

Here's hoping
    02-15-13 02:30 AM
    Not too sure about the 20th. I have pre-ordered mine from Incredible and I phoned the guy that does the orders on the website and asked if they could not send it to me earlier. He said they are only allowed to send out the stock on the 1st of March.

Plus Vodacom, and as I far as i know the other operators also, have yet to really state release plans. Can't really see them announcing on the 18th , that it will be available on the 20th
    02-15-13 06:49 AM
    Not too sure about the 20th. I have pre-ordered mine from Incredible and I phoned the guy that does the orders on the website and asked if they could not send it to me earlier. He said they are only allowed to send out the stock on the 1st of March.

Plus Vodacom, and as I far as i know the other operators also, have yet to really state release plans. Can't really see them announcing on the 18th , that it will be available on the 20th
    I know but the not knowing when is driving me nuts - I can deal with waiting for a specific date. I can't understand why MTN in Nigeria and Ghana already have plans and pre-order options but the SA carriers can't even do that
    BREAKING: MTN BLACKBERRY 10 BUNDLES | TechSuplex

I could upgrade 3 months ago but am waiting, not very patiently, for this phone. If they don't hurry up and at least give us a release date, I may well crack and get an iPhone 5
    02-16-13 07:20 AM
    02-16-13 08:23 AM
    I know but the not knowing when is driving me nuts - I can deal with waiting for a specific date. I can't understand why MTN in Nigeria and Ghana already have plans and pre-order options but the SA carriers can't even do that
    BREAKING: MTN BLACKBERRY 10 BUNDLES | TechSuplex

I could upgrade 3 months ago but am waiting, not very patiently, for this phone. If they don't hurry up and at least give us a release date, I may well crack and get an iPhone 5
    Believe me, I totally know and understand your frustration. The release date on IC's pre-order site has the release date as 1 March. The guy I spoke to at their head office also confirmed that it will be 1 March . I have already paid for my pre-order so really, really hate that I have to sit and wait.
    02-16-13 12:25 PM
    I'm waiting for Nashua but will also buy one on prepay for my girlfriend.
    02-16-13 12:47 PM
    This!

I am waiting for MTN to get it and have pre-registered.
    02-16-13 12:52 PM
    This!

I am waiting for MTN to get it and have pre-registered.
    Me too. Available from 1 March according to this

BlackBerry Z10 SA launch dates revealed - South Africa | Moneyweb
    02-18-13 12:54 PM
    mtn has it now

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-24-13 07:14 AM
    i can confirm that nashua have already

02-24-13 08:04 AM
    mtn has it now

Where? Called every MTN store on the East Rand and no dice.
    02-24-13 01:14 PM
    Pavillion, Durban. Saw white ones.
    02-24-13 01:38 PM
    Just got two z10's from Nashua. I don't know how to upload pictures yet :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 01:43 PM