I just encountered a freaky event. I doubt i can ever reproduce it but it's interesting. After reverting back to 10.0.10.85 from 10.1, I Downloaded all my apps back, I then began sorting them in folders and at one point I created a folder for photo editing, after putting two apps in it I grabbed the paper camera app to put it in, the folder was on a different page so dragging it across from one page to another, and suddenly my finger skipped a beat and once in the folder i was not holding the paper camera app but rather the photo editing folder, I was now holding a folder in its own folder. For a split second I was amused, I decided to let go and all of sudden, the Photo Folder vanished and the Paper Camera app returned to its initial location. The two apps in it, "Photo Editor Suite Pro" and "Photo Editor Ultimate " are no longer visible and can't be found I'm any folder, however using the search engine I locate them and open them.
    I don't know why or how, but it's normally impossible to place a folder in a folder,et let alone the same folder in itself, that's why the folder vanished I guess. Anyways I had to delete the apps from app world and install them again. Solved it.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 06:53 PM
    You should send BB a email, that seems like a pretty major bug.
    04-18-13 07:23 PM