Suddenly and surprisingly, my Z10 has started to behave. I'm getting solid battery life.. possibly the best I've ever seen. It's been able a week now of going to bed with 20-30% battery left. Normally charging again _before_ bed. And on heavier days I'm plugging in my spare battery.

When I peak into device monitor, I no longer see f*cking PIM services at the top. It's Bluetooth at 7-8% (I play 2-3 hours over Bluetooth a day). That's more like it.

Is this an act of god? Anyone else experiencing this? I wonder if it will last...

UPDATE:
    Sadly, my battery is back to normal. Still not sure what happened. But this random experience has lead me to believe the battery woes can be fixed thru software tweaking on Blackberrys end..

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by JTon; 11-16-15 at 11:33 AM.
    diegonei likes this.
    11-11-15 06:46 PM
    Whatever it was, I sure am glad for you! The joy of a 100% behaved BB10 device... *warm feelings*
    11-11-15 07:04 PM
    Suddenly and surprisingly, my Z10 has started to behave. I'm getting solid battery life.. possibly the best I've ever seen. It's been able a week now of going to bed with 20-30% battery left. Normally charging again _before_ bed. And on heavier days I'm plugging in my spare battery.

When I peak into device monitor, I no longer see f*cking PIM services at the top. It's Bluetooth at 7-8% (I play 2-3 hours over Bluetooth a day). That's more like it.

Is this an act of god? Anyone else experiencing this? I wonder if it will last...

Posted via CB10
    Do you remember what you did that make it to suddenly behaves like so?
    11-12-15 08:08 AM
    Did you perhaps threaten it with a Priv purchase??

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 likes this.
    11-12-15 12:01 PM
    Did you perhaps threaten it with a Priv purchase??

Posted via CB10
    ROLF! That'll do it.
    11-12-15 02:39 PM
    I actually just started using the Z10 again yesterday, after it hadn't had a sim in it since March. I ran the software update last night, no issues, then today it lasted all day on a single charge. Very strong battery life that it never had before! Unplugged it 15.5 hrs ago and it still has 29% remaining

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 08:36 PM
    Do you remember what you did that make it to suddenly behaves like so?
    Nah, I really can't remember changing a thing. I've never factory reset my device either. From 10.0 to 10.3.2. There has to be so much cruft on this thing. But now I'm definitely not going to mess with it

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 10:22 PM