I hope I am not the only one noticing this issue. It's not that big of a deal.

But sometimes when I'm typing a message. I accidentally hit the send key and the message sends. However, when I hit the send key and immediate continue the type out the rest of the message, for some reason the text I just sent remains in the text box. I don't really know how to explain it properly.

but afterwards for that contact whenever I try to type a new message, the message doesn't send. The send button doesn't do anything. I'd have to restart the phone to fix the issue

Does that make any sense?
    02-09-13 10:14 PM
    Does it seem like the screen\message has frozen? Maybe you'd have to kill the application from the 'task manager'. Probably try that next time before restarting the device.
    02-12-13 12:48 PM
    I'm having a different issue. I have a BBM contact which I can't reach with a message... just get the red X. However he can send me messages, no problem. I've tried deleting him and reinviting.... same issue... with only one of my contacts.... the rest work fine
    02-12-13 01:06 PM
    I hope I am not the only one noticing this issue. It's not that big of a deal.

But sometimes when I'm typing a message. I accidentally hit the send key and the message sends. However, when I hit the send key and immediate continue the type out the rest of the message, for some reason the text I just sent remains in the text box. I don't really know how to explain it properly.

but afterwards for that contact whenever I try to type a new message, the message doesn't send. The send button doesn't do anything. I'd have to restart the phone to fix the issue

Does that make any sense?
    I've had this issue also. It's really annoying! Hopefully the next Os update will fix this issue.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 01:26 PM
    I've had one issue wherever the phone seemed to get confused on where messages were coming from. I received about three messages from a friend that went into a different thread. I only new because the context didn't make sense. I fired off some texts to him and the responses came back in the other thread. Then I noticed that the night because in that corrupt thread some messages from her actually said they were from me. It happened the morning after my phone had died when I was out. A reset later and hasn't happened again

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 01:35 PM
    I am also having the same issue, i dont really know what causes it and hoping it does get fixes soon
    02-12-13 02:05 PM