I agree that was a little over the top and I do take that back lol, but these reboots.....
    It seems the reboots may be carrier specific. I am on AT&T and haven't had one. Hang in there, especially if you like the browsing, multitasking, status light, etc. I am sure they are working on a fix.
    04-16-13 07:59 AM
    It must be said that the glitches and problems in the device are inexcusable and i would be an ******* to recommend it to anyone based on what I am experiencing first hand

Posted via CB10
    This is your first post?

Yes, other devices are perfect so recommend them.
    04-16-13 08:00 AM
    Wasnt this phone delayed and delayed so that Blackberry could release a perfect device?
    I never heard that this was going to be a perfect device. That was never a claim and anyone with any smarts would have known that is impossible. Can you name even one PERFECT phone?
    04-16-13 08:01 AM
    I'm glad you think it's funny, but when you are running a business and this stuff is happening and it impacts your business it really isn't.
    Not to excuse blackberry. There are bugs and they know that. They need to work fast over the next 6-12 months to get the phone working to its full potential.

But if your phone is that critical to your business then should you not be more careful when upgrading? Maybe stay clear of being an early adopter for tech as their are always bugs to iron out.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:01 AM
    Not to mention the disaster the most recent Iphone was/is.
    04-16-13 08:02 AM
    I'm with AT&T and I have had no problem with my phone except for that twitter thing but that's it

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:03 AM
    Lol I love you fanboys. And yup, its going back and I'll go back to my 9900 until this is straightened out. I don't have the luxury of exchanging phones to see if the next one will work ok. I just need one that works and isn't a beta device I guess.

Excellent decision.
    04-16-13 08:04 AM
    To the OP...sorry for your issues.... Know personally about 20 people here in Canada that do not have the issues many in the US have had.... Not much consulation to the user but does point to issues probably with the carrier version of the OS.... what I do not understand about these numerous posts is how people do not understand what "first generation" actually means.... "BUGGY'.... I do not remember RIM announcing a perfect smartphone due to delays.... I remember my experience with the first gen IOS Iphone... absolutely frightening... I could see these complaints if BB10 was version 2 software..... but guess what...it is not.... If you do not want to have these issues simply wait at least 6 months before purchasing.... This is the dangers of being an "early adopter".....
    04-16-13 08:04 AM
    this phone IS a disaster! ...a beautiful disaster!!!
    we have to remember, like many people said, this is generation ONE! can you image what it WILL become in 1, 2 yrs??

all i know, is i'm as eager for updates as i was for the phone release. beacase it will only get BETTER!

and yes, like many new products, if you have a sensitive business, you may want to wait a few releases before jumping ship!
    04-16-13 08:05 AM
    Not to excuse blackberry. There are bugs and they know that. They need to work fast over the next 6-12 months to get the phone working to its full potential.

But if your phone is that critical to your business then should you not be more careful when upgrading? Maybe stay clear of being an early adopter for tech as their are always bugs to iron out.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe for all of them. I don't think they have that long to fix the rebooting and some of the other bugs.
    04-16-13 08:06 AM
    I'm sure there are many like yourself who, like me, loves my Bold 9930, but damn! Folks...this is JUST a friggin' smartphone! Some of you think whatever BlackBerry releases is like Moses coming down with the Ten Commandments. But some who did like thier older BlackBerrys actually dislike the Z10. It happens.
    04-16-13 08:07 AM
    As you can appreciate when a new OS\device is released there will ALWAYS be issues. Manufactures have testers, but the REAL testers are the public\consumer, hence updates to OS' and devices.

I suggest if you're unhappy with a device, return it within the return period, 14-30 days depending on the carrier. When a new update to the OS is released you can always try the device\OS again...

[tip]Do not let this thread get out of hand with bashing, and thus not sticking to the rules of CrackBerry. I'll be watching you, You and YOU [/tip]
    Ya ya ya... Just learn to be smarter than the phone, I run a business as well with NO problems what so ever and if I do have one I don't come here crying the sky is falling. Maybe do some research BEFORE buying something might save you some UN-needed stress.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    I agree that was a little over the top and I do take that back lol, but these reboots.....
    Did you pull the battery? I did and that solved my issue when I first got the Z10 on the 28th. Verizon. Still on OS 9.422 and it is dreamy. Never had it reboot or lose a call. Just saying. They say no need for a battery pull but I can't break that habit. I have yet to do a pull in the last two weeks and I have loaded a bunch of new apps and email accts. This phone is incredible and i refer to it as a multitasking beast. I am pretty sure that you have a bunk device or the carrier/area issues and it is not the actual build of the whole OS. Good Luck and hope you find solace.
    04-16-13 08:09 AM
    Im in the US and have service with T-Mobile. I havent experienced any of the problems that you have neither has my three children that also have the Z10. No reboots, no lag time with text or email and my battery goes all day (I only charge it when i go to sleep at night).
    04-16-13 08:10 AM
    I agree with a lot of your guys postings. Listen, I have been a loyal Blackberry user since 2005 and a member of this forum since 2007. I agree that my rants aren't representative for many of you who are experiencing great things with the Z10. I was just venting some frustration and probably took it a little too far on my criticism of the phone as well as my criticism of some of you by calling you "fanboys." If anything I am a Blackberry fanboy but it infuriates me that I'm having these issues. I always buy the newest blackberry phones and haven't been this frustrated since the Storm fiascos. You guys are great and my apologies for offending anyone as I love this community.
    04-16-13 08:10 AM
    I'd hate to be in your position, and I'm sure it's extremely frustrating for you.

However, I hate to be that person that complains about people complaining but I'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same threads where the SAME DAMN ISSUES are brought up over and over and over again.

We get it, this phone is not perfect, everyone knows about these problems and they will be fixed with time. Those issues you mentioned are ALL OVER the forums and yet you still insist to start a new thread about them, and while you're at it, you do it with a completely misleading thread title.

So... you got our attention, now what?
    04-16-13 08:11 AM
    Everyone around me with a Z10 has had at least one instance of the phone randomly rebooting. I'm personally on my second Z10 (first from Koodo, second from Wind) and they booth reboot automatically and sometimes the device won't wake up so you'll have to manually reboot it to get it to work again. I do not have issues with battery life. But for the device to be put in the same league as the iPhone or galaxy, it can't be rebooting manually or freezing. This is unacceptable and being a first generation bb10 makes no difference to a consumer who is obviously going to demand the best in the market because he is still paying the same price as the other phones that do work flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:12 AM
    Lol I love you fanboys. And yup, its going back and I'll go back to my 9900 until this is straightened out. I don't have the luxury of exchanging phones to see if the next one will work ok. I just need one that works and isn't a beta device I guess.
    Three weeks ago I was a hater.

Now I'm a fangirl????

Go figure.....

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 08:13 AM
    My wife has had Z10 since launch day in Canada, she said she had it reboot on her once without her doing it but she believes it did that only because she dropped it and she said maybe it locked up on her twice. Each time was while an App was loading up.

I've had mine now for 3 weeks again not one reboot or lock up.

I honestly think all the Merican's with reboot issues need to look at their service providers as I am SURE they have all kinds of bloatware loaded onto their phones. Yet again rest of the world seems to be fine.
    I really feel bad for you guys in the US who are getting shafted by your carriers dicking with the OS.

I got mine on 2/2 and in the two and a half months since I've had one reboot, and that was as a result of an android app I converted and sideloaded locking it up. Other than that, I've had literally no issues. The phone hasn't been switched off in nearly eight weeks. Had a minor problem with my contacts not synching from Gmail for the first 24-36 hours but that was quickly sorted.

I'm really sorry for everyone who has had issues with their Z10's, because I assure you that its a WAY better device than you are getting the experience of. I strongly believe that all the bugs, the crashes, the everything... it's all because of the US carriers being snotty about the Z10 and not spending the time and resources to properly test and polish the software modifications they insisted they be allowed to make. They couldn't be bothered to understand the OS, and they did a really half-assed job as a result.
    Excuses excuses for Blackberry...Remember the launch day feed...this was 2 years in the making....making it just perfect.
    So you want to support Blackberry and buy as an "early adopter"....and when its not working properly, I didn't say perfectly....you get flamed on and given every excuse about the first iphone. We're talking about Blackberry here, the company that was so proud of their business roots.
    So proud that they left out emails more then 30 days, so proud that you can't even sync with MS outlook....things they had in the past, they just didn't bring along....so now just waiting for update....thats as good as saying the PB update will come soon....
    I have to switch back to my 9900 too...my 3rd z10. And even this one, the battery cover doesn't snap on all the way....not the cover issue, but the actual hardward clip isn't on....
    04-16-13 08:14 AM
    While I am sure some people are having issues, it seems these rant type posts are always "running a business". It adds a bit of flare I guess. If you are running a business, you will just do what you need to do, such as get a different device. Now for people not "running a business", I hope you hang in there as the OS progresses. Nothing comes out new perfect.

For the people out there who tell us folks having issues with our z10 in regards to our business use, I have this to say to you. Blackberry's main source of income is from the BUSINESS CONSUMER. I have always had a very "simple" solution for a vedor who will not support a product I have purchased from them, I look somewhere else and take them off my vedor list and wouldn't recommend them to any of the current or future clients I have, end of story.
    Oh I do have one problem with my Z10. I am being a bit unproductive in my work and family life because I can't put it down.
    IamNabil likes this.
    With your error SIM inserted into Z10 is clearly the main reason cause the phone reboot. Testing without that SIM Z10 will run as well as PlayBook. Try to replace with the best new micro SIM, this issue will be solved.

Posted via CB10
152 12345 ...