Enough with accusing everyone of trolling. It is very old.
    You lose credibility when everything is a conspiracy.
    tabish4u and bp3dots like this.
    02-08-13 07:09 PM
    What I don't get is this need for email older than 30 days. I suppose there is some need for it but if some you get as many emails and in as many email accounts as you say wouldn't your email have thousands of emails you need to have?
    You can ALWAYS log into your emails threw the browser & see the older emails. That is how i see it!.
    02-08-13 07:09 PM
    Enough with accusing everyone of trolling. It is very old.
    You lose credibility when everything is a conspiracy.
    This is a website. You come here & help. If i lose credibility because of this, so be it. I really do not care if i lose my credibility as its a website, not my job.. I do not get paid to help others. If i got paid, that would be a different story. He is trolling & most of us can see it. The ones that can not see it, are the ones that can clearly miss it.

Anyways lets let this topic die.
    02-08-13 07:10 PM
    Fact - in the Hub "Calls" - you can't make calls from a number not already listed there I.e not access contacts here or make a call from the keypad because the pad is not available in this menu.
    When in the hub swipe up from the bottom of the screen and you get to the active apps pane, in that pane click on the phone icon to make calls from call history, contacts or dial pad.
    02-08-13 07:11 PM
    You can ALWAYS log into your emails threw the browser & see the older emails. That is how i see it!.
    Well that's what I figure but that isn't an option for some people from what I read. Tell do people on android and iphone keeps hundreds of days of email on their phones?
    bobisonline likes this.
    02-08-13 07:13 PM
    Well that's what I figure but that isn't an option for some people from what I read. Tell do people on android and iphone keeps hundreds of days of email on their phones?
    It could be for security reasons that is why it was made. Remember, Blackberry is made for security unlike Apple & Android ( not bashing but its true). Who knows tho. To be honest, its way better just looking it on the webpage then the email app on the email.
    02-08-13 07:14 PM
    When in the hub swipe up from the bottom of the screen and you get to the active apps pane, in that pane click on the phone icon to make calls from call history, contacts or dial pad.
    The correct swipe to go from hub to active frames is actually a swipe to the left. Swiping up does work, but it's more difficult
    On my Nexus 4, the app crashes if you go to "All Mail" and scroll down 100-200 emails. On iOS, I never check emails that old, but I think it is also 30 days.
    02-08-13 07:17 PM
    You can always spot the fan boys and girls by how they jump down an obviously frustrated user. Even one that has been loyal to BB as the OP has
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    Thanks and no I will not demean myself or rise to the baiting of the fan boys they just try and undermine genuine BB users like myself with vitriol Invalid User and Dimitri please get a life.
    02-08-13 07:24 PM
    ha
    Anyways lets let this topic die.
    Is it not ironic that the poster who wishes this "topic die" has posted 15 of the 57 posts in this thread at time of my posting?

That's greater than 25 % of this thread.

Hard to let it die if he keeps giving it rescusitation.
    kbz1960 and Opt Out like this.
    02-08-13 07:25 PM
    Thanks and no I will not demean myself or rise to the baiting of the fan boys they just try and undermine genuine BB users like myself with vitriol Invalid User and Dimitri please get a life.
    I already have a life. Its sad when you try to help others, they get rude like this. It shows that there is not enough people that appreciate the help of others!. Oh well. I have been a Genuine BB user as well. Does not mean i will come here & try to talk down a phone with wrong info like you did. Even if i did, & someone corrected me, i would thank them for doing it as i gave wrong info. You on the other hand took it too far.
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    02-08-13 07:28 PM
    ha

Is it not ironic that the poster who wishes this "topic die" has posted 15 of the 57 posts in this thread at time of my posting?

That's greater than 25 % of this thread.

Hard to let it die if he keeps giving it rescusitation.
    Yes but when you have others posting, you feel like posting as well!. I am not the only one who should let it die you know. Yes i posted many times to correct them & speak my opinion, So what?.. The topic will die once everyone leaves it alone ( Including me) OR unless a mod can be nice enough to close it. Which ever one comes first.
    02-08-13 07:29 PM
    its more like this is the way BB-10.0 version runs... if someone feels like its a game changer for him to have more than 30 days of email... then there are many options there in the market.. every OS is built for certain feel... BB-10 is a new fresh OS so it might feel a bit tingy to not to have more than 30 days of email.. there are few examples of other OS which have their own feel and make all these things small as we compare it with OVERALL user experience.
    1) you still cant share pics and songs Via bluetooth in Iphone.
    2) notification center is a joke in Ios.(even u cant reply)
    3) double click to go back and then again click on chat app to reply.
    now some windows stuff:
    1) NO NOTIFICATIONS
    2) No search bar to search anything inside your phone.

So i think its more of a feel of OS and the way BBRY wish to provide to ppl. now they have their own game changer for the overall feel and i am quite sure that the HUB feature and active tiles to multitask made them quite ahead in user experience...
    02-08-13 07:31 PM
    Hi
    Tried the active sync and got an error message saying :
    Service is not available access should be a available soon error code 403.
    02-08-13 07:40 PM
    Hi
    KB31297-Error Code: 403 "Access should be available soon" when trying to add an Active Sync account to the BlackBerry PlayBook

Here you go. The playbook is having the same exact issue & many have reported this on the Playbook. Google searched it & nothing came up for the Z10 yet.
    02-08-13 07:43 PM
    Hi
    Does anyone know if BB plan to include the sync function with Outlook on the new BB link software like they did with previous versions of BB Desktop software?
    02-08-13 07:46 PM
    KB31297-Error Code: 403 "Access should be available soon" when trying to add an Active Sync account to the BlackBerry PlayBook

Here you go. The playbook is having the same exact issue & many have reported this on the Playbook. Google searched it & nothing came up for the Z10 yet.
    So I still have to carry around two phones then for the time being
    02-08-13 07:48 PM
    So I still have to carry around two phones then for the time being
    You can always contact Blackberry support & speak to them about it.
    02-08-13 07:49 PM
    Someone feels my pain as well.
    The twitter and facebook app are TERRIBLE as well! There is no keypad! How am I supposed to make a phone call?
    What about the browser?? I might want to make a phone call to my friend and tell him about something cool I just saw.

Bottom line is the BB Z10 sucks because it does not have a keypad in every single app and every single menu!!

From the browser select the three dot icon to share in a myriad of ways, including bbm video call to you friends z10 where you can share the screen with them. If they are unfortunate enough to have not bought their z10 yet, then you can swipe up from the bottom, make the call then resume your browsing after you shared your excitement.
    02-08-13 07:50 PM
    It's hard to take your review seriously since you just signed up within the past few days. Very fishy dude.
    tabish4u and vespajet like this.
    02-08-13 07:51 PM
    It's hard to take your review seriously since you just signed up within the past few days. Very fishy dude.
    Agreed!. You need more time with the device & more searching before making a review. Higher end journalist do this & then the reviews are bad. Take your time, search around before making a review of any sort!
    tabish4u likes this.
    02-08-13 07:53 PM
    [QUOTE=Dimitri.69;7956167]You can always contact Blackberry support & speak to them about it.[/

I'll post either way whether I get a resolution or not, hopefully BB will update their software.
    02-08-13 07:55 PM
    Correction, I actually signed up today as a result of getting my new phone 3 days ago, nothing poisson like at all.
    It wasn't a review, just pointing out some issues which are all valid from my own user experience have you got one?
    02-08-13 08:01 PM
    02-08-13 08:03 PM
    Correction, I actually signed up today as a result of getting my new phone 3 days ago, nothing poisson like at all.
    It wasn't a review, just pointing out some issues which are all valid from my own user experience have you got one?
    wait for an update about outlook... dont worry it wont take long to get it working fine... BBRY is been working on it as i checked the forum, connect with the support staff and they will update you on this.... its very logical that when older version device sync it flawlessly they why it is not working with Z-10... dude its obvious that it will be there.. they might be testing it to work flawless as it does with OS7.....
    relax... and dont panic.... its ok... it will work in sometime...
    Opt Out likes this.
    02-08-13 08:13 PM
    wait for an update about outlook... dont worry it wont take long to get it working fine... BBRY is been working on it as i checked the forum, connect with the support staff and they will update you on this.... its very logical that when older version device sync it flawlessly they why it is not working with Z-10... dude its obvious that it will be there.. they might be testing it to work flawless as it does with OS7.....
    relax... and dont panic.... its ok... it will work in sometime...
    Thanks.
    Well it makes total sense to me and I wish they had just done it at the start. If and when the software is released I'll be overjoyed any idea on timeline?
    02-08-13 08:19 PM
177 12345 ...