Yeah me too except the update is the same old version I already had installed. Did it do that to you too?
    To be honest, i really never noticed, my version is 10.0.0.76 and now my phone is at 10.0.9.348
    02-19-13 10:33 PM
    02-20-13 12:12 AM
    Only showed up after I had disabled "automatically download updates to pc and device" in settings. The version was bumped from 72 to 76. It still refuses to backup my device.
    02-20-13 06:09 AM
    Oh it's buggy alright... only slightly less buggy than the 75 version. It actually shows up on BB's site as the 75 version, but somewhere along the download it informs you that it is indeed the 76 version.

My first try failed using the 'run' option, because after the download, but during the install, it was looking for some file that it couldn't find.

So I uninstalled it and tried again using the 'save and run' option . This time no hitches and I eventually got a clean install. BUT BE WARNED, IT WAS AS SLOW AS MOLASSES IN FEBRUARY!!

I got my contacts moved over from my old BB9700, and I synched some of my photos and videos, and it didn't crash my laptop like the 75 version did on release day. I did manage to back up my Z10.

But this is still one unstable collection of dots and dashes let me tell you!! You have to be EXTREMELY patient... meaning that after clicking a button, DO NOT, repeat DO NOT get inpatient with an apparent lack of action and click the button again, because you'll crash whatever it is you're trying to do. Just sit back, crack a beer. maybe two, and let it crawl it's sorry way through cyberspace. And it will get there, just budget a good couple of hours for something that normally should only take about 10 minutes.

Good luck

***Edit

BTW, Windows 7 64-bit, Home Premium on HP Laptop
    Last edited by DAY1000; 02-21-13 at 12:47 PM.
    02-20-13 06:34 AM
    What's disturbing about that link is this sentence: "An updated version of BlackBerry 10 OS for the BlackBerry Z10 is being provided to carriers for testing and will be released soon to further address device switch issues." I remember RIM/Blackberry saying updates that doesn't have changes to the radio stack will be pushed directly to devices
    This. Very disappointing.
    02-20-13 07:44 AM
    How do you update BlackBerry Link? I logged in last night and my settings are set to automatically update but it didn't update.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-13 09:15 AM
    How do you update BlackBerry Link? I logged in last night and my settings are set to automatically update but it didn't update.

Posted via CB10
    The update will show up on the left side, keep Link open for a while.

Posted from my Z10.
    02-20-13 09:20 AM
    hey guys if u wanna use your download accelerators u can use this link for downloading at good speed its for Link for Mac

http://downloads.blackberry.com/swdo...c7e3f&ext=.dmg
    02-20-13 09:39 AM
    Oh it's buggy alright... only slightly less buggy than the 75 version. It actually shows up on BB's site as the 75 version, but somewhere along the download it informs you that it is indeed the 76 version.

My first try failed using the 'run' option, because after the download, but during the install, it was looking for some file that it couldn't find.

So I uninstalled it and tried again using the 'save and run' option . This time no hitches and I eventually got a clean install. BUT BE WARNED, IT WAS AS SLOW AS MOLASSES IN FEBRUARY!!

I got my contacts moved over from my old BB9700, and I synched some of my photos and videos, and it didn't crash my laptop like the 75 version did on release day. I did manage to back up my Z10.

But this is still one unstable collection of dots and dashes let me tell you!! You have to be EXTREMELY patient... meaning that after clicking a button, DO NOT, repeat DO NOT get inpatient with an apparent lack of action and click the button again, because you'll crash whatever it is you're trying to do. Just sit back, crack a beer. maybe two, and let it crawl it's sorry way through cyberspace. And it will get there, just budget a good couple of hours for something that normally should only take about 10 minutes.

Good luck
    Got my transfer done in under 15 minutes with the old version of BB Link.
    02-20-13 08:22 PM
    Anyone has info about OS update on Rogers? When it might be available?
    02-21-13 12:48 AM
    I just received an OS update after connecting to my pc and opening Link.

I'm pretty sure if it's coming through Link it has nothing to do with your carrier.

Posted from my Z10.
    02-21-13 10:11 AM
    I just received an OS update after connecting to my pc and opening Link.

I'm pretty sure if it's coming through Link it has nothing to do with your carrier.

Posted from my Z10.
    Thats the same OS that comes with the phone when you get it from Rogers as mine has that version already and BB LINK states OS update .348 and many ppl including myself have posted about this issue.
    02-21-13 10:13 AM
    Did you update BB LINK?

If so you will get an update OS when you connect the Phone to the BB LINK, but its the same OS that comes with the phone when you get it from Rogers .348 this is an issue as i have that OS already from day one.
    02-21-13 10:14 AM
    Did you update BB LINK?

If so you will get an update OS when you connect the Phone to the BB LINK, but its the same OS that comes with the phone when you get it from Rogers .348 this is an issue as i have that OS already from day one.
    I updated Link when the update was pushed, 2 days ago?

P.S my phone is from Koodo (Telus)

Posted from my Z10.
    02-21-13 10:18 AM
    ^^sorry replied to wrong answer

Posted from my Z10.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    02-21-13 10:19 AM
    Thats the same OS that comes with the phone when you get it from Rogers as mine has that version already and BB LINK states OS update .348 and many ppl including myself have posted about this issue.
    BB Link says there is an update, however, when I try to update I get an error message. I'm with Telus.
    02-21-13 10:19 AM
    BB Link says there is an update, however, when I try to update I get an error message. I'm with Telus.
    Finally got the upgrade. Server must have been busy.
    02-21-13 10:46 AM
    Also got some help with my contact migration here. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...2133175/page/2

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-24-13 11:04 PM
43 12