Hi everyone. I'm really hoping someone can help me or point me in the right direction. I've been installing leaked 10.1 builds for months with no issues. I recently installed 10.1.0.4651, which worked well for several days. However, last night when I was synching music, Link choked and said something along the lines of "Cannot find media library". It was late so I went to bed. The next morning I was going to listen to the music that synched before the error, but got a similar message on my z10. Annoying but no big deal I figured; I would just stream the music from my computer through File Manager. When I tried to do that, it would open and immediately crash. So I went to reboot the phone, and it has not booted since. It will even get to 100% on the boot-up screen, but never actually opens the OS.

I've tried charging the battery, removing the media card, removing the SIM, and hard reset (3 button method). The phone will not boot still. I thought maybe I could just reload the OS using an AutoLoader, but my computer doesn't see the phone when I connect with USB. If I can't fix this myself, I'm going to have to try warrantying the phone through ATT, which I'm not real comfortable with since I loaded leaked software.

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED
    07-19-13 01:44 PM
    Sounds like you may need to reload the OS.
    07-19-13 01:48 PM
    Sounds like you may need to reload the OS.
    I definitely need to reload the OS. How do I do that though when my computer will no longer see my z10 and the 3 button hard reset method fails?
    07-19-13 01:57 PM
    I definitely need to reload the OS. How do I do that though when my computer will no longer see my z10 and the 3 button hard reset method fails?
    Warranty repair. Get ready for some pain.
    07-19-13 02:08 PM
    Warranty repair. Get ready for some pain.
    Is ATT going to be pissed about the leaked software, or will they even know/look at that?
    07-19-13 02:17 PM
    Flash os in again

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 04:26 PM
    Flash os in again

Posted via CB10
    How do that if my computer doesn't see my phone?
    07-19-13 05:52 PM
    It happened to my phone. I just reloaded the OS again. My computer didnt see my phone either but I ran the autoloader again and it just did the job for me. Hope it helps :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 05:59 PM
    It happened to my phone. I just reloaded the OS again. My computer didnt see my phone either but I ran the autoloader again and it just did the job for me. Hope it helps :-)

Posted via CB10
    It just hangs at "Connecting to Bootrom:" thanks for trying to tho
    07-19-13 06:08 PM