02-04-14 08:25 AM
167 1234 ...
tools
    Definitely RSS Feeds my friend. I do miss the social feeds app as well. I used it for headlines from different news sources around the world. I cannot wait to get my hands in your product if you implement that Sir.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:21 AM
    If it has rss feed, I'm sold because I hate google's.

Posted via Q10
    05-09-13 08:30 AM
    Well I guess my goal for tonight is to implement and get the RSS running

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-09-13 08:51 AM
    If it has rss feed, I'm sold because I hate google's.

Posted via Q10
    Not just that, but there is no decent RSS reader out there right now at all.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:04 AM
    And make it q10 ready on launch

Posted via Q10
    05-09-13 09:06 AM
    Kris will this app notify you every tweet it pops into the timeline?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 09:14 AM
    The only good rss app right is rss savvy.

Lots to improve on it.

In your new app can you make sure that you can search for the rss link if typed crackberry and not have to put the full url

Posted via Q10
    05-09-13 09:18 AM
    The only good rss app right is rss savvy.

Lots to improve on it.

In your new app can you make sure that you can search for the rss link if typed crackberry and not have to put the full url

Posted via Q10
    That sounds like a good idea for a update

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 12:07 PM
    Would like that also is it possible to have socialfeeds pushed ? so it doesnt update every 5, 10, 15 min ? or is that not possible ?
    05-09-13 12:12 PM
    Go for it, seems as if crackberry nation is behind you
    05-09-13 12:13 PM
    Would like that also is it possible to have socialfeeds pushed ? so it doesnt update every 5, 10, 15 min ? or is that not possible ?
    I can definitely try to integrate push though it may be initially just a pull from server over time for now

Posted via CB10
    Daveensannie likes this.
    05-09-13 12:20 PM
    If you need a beta tester, I will be happy to offer my services, even pay for the app in advance.

Let me know
    05-09-13 12:38 PM
    If you need a beta tester, I will be happy to offer my services, even pay for the app in advance.

Let me know
    Ditto.
    05-09-13 12:49 PM
    A must have for me is a backup/restore function so I don't have to go through the hassle of adding all the feeds, setting up all the accounts, and reorganizing it all over again anytime I do a wipe/reinstall on my device.
    Mr_F likes this.
    05-09-13 12:51 PM
    Hi Kris,

Many thanks for your post and and more for your continued support for BB 10 users!

If you can add Whatsapp updates as well, I for sure will jump in to purchase your app!

Also, just a thought, if you could add kik, line and video updates from keek and podcasts, your app will be one of the best apps in BBW and many BB 10 users especially in ME will be very happy to get it!

Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 12:57 PM
    Hi Kris,

Many thanks for your post and and more for your continued support for BB 10 users!

If you can add Whatsapp updates as well, I for sure will jump in to purchase your app!

Also, just a thought, if you could add kik, line and video updates from keek and podcasts, your app will be one of the best apps in BBW and many BB 10 users especially in ME will be very happy to get it!

Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    Ideas noted may not be a launch priority but definitely something to look into

Posted via CB10
    Pirate_King likes this.
    05-09-13 01:01 PM
    So you'll be able to pick and choose your favorite people to add to the social feeds app? I really liked the BlackBerry version BlackBerry version because I could add specific people to show on in the feeds. Adding an rss option would be a great idea as well. From the screen shots so far, I like it but try to keep nice high quality images within the app and maybe the original icons for the social display images.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 01:01 PM
    Kris this is definitely an awesome initiative and you will get major support for it.. you might have seen a few of my topics regarding missing Social Feeds so I appreciate this very much.

I suggest you try to get the main core components in first (BBM, FB, Twitter, RSS) then the rest can come after as updates or improvements.. don't want you to get overwhelmed.

I got a Z10 and id be very happy to help you with any Alpha and Beta testing if needed

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    05-09-13 01:08 PM
    KRIS: The main option I am looking for in a 'Social Feeds' type app is the ability to post/status updates on FB pages as admin.

Social Scope worked great for this on legacy BB. I could do a status update and post to any combination of (FB, Twitter, FB admin page 1, FB admin page 2, etc.).

TweetDeck did this well from desktop also ............. but it was not available on BB.

Neither Social Scope or TweetDeck are an option now ........... and I have found nothing available at this point to use on 10.0/10.1.

Anyway ....... being able to administer FB pages as admin would huge ++. I don't know of anything else that can do it at this point.

NOTE: I would pay $2-3 for just a decent simple RSS reader. I have not found one. I have tried a few (Sparse Rss, News Spot, Simple Rss......). They are all challenged. A number have posted looking for the same thing similar to BB News that was used on legacy.BB's. But...... so far I have found nothing and it seems like it would be much simpler to create from a programing vantage compared to some other more complex apps. Anyway...... I see the opportunity for 2 apps here. I decent Rss News Reader and a Social app the might include Rss options.
    05-09-13 03:03 PM
    All points noted just got home from dress rehearsal and gonna sit down and tackle the app

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 03:10 PM
    I used social feeds for RSS, and it was very good at it.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 03:17 PM
    I actually never used the social feeds back on my 9900 but if you were to make one, now I'm interested. Don't know if this was already possible with the one the 9900 had but can you make it so you can create tweets, facebook updates, reply to tweets, comment on fb stuff, etc within the feed? Or will it just be a "view only" kind of thing?
    05-09-13 03:29 PM
    I actually never used the social feeds back on my 9900 but if you were to make one, now I'm interested. Don't know if this was already possible with the one the 9900 had but can you make it so you can create tweets, facebook updates, reply to tweets, comment on fb stuff, etc within the feed? Or will it just be a "view only" kind of thing?
    I'm going to try and get it out there as quickly as possible so will start with view leading into updates for posting

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 03:42 PM
    I would definitely purchase it. Miss it on my 9900

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 03:44 PM
    Don't forget to be able to toggle black theme for q10 as well!

Posted via Q10
    05-09-13 05:10 PM
167 1234 ...