Wish we could do polls.

Basically all of us are pretty much coming to the time if they haven't done so already when contacts are up for renewal.

I know you all loved this phone like I have but where does it plan to take you next?

I'm actually thinking of just keeping my z10 and just get sim only. Save money after all and more data.

Plus I've still got 10.3.1 to look forward to and play with. 3 months of 10.3.1 wouldn't be enough to enjoy it I'd say. As much as I'd love a Passport my bank account needs looking after for rainy days.

Posted via CB10
    devin266 likes this.
    11-09-14 04:34 AM
    Switch to iPhone 5S or a 6 and people will think you are more cool

passport is only nice if you want keyboard, if you like the Z10 size there is no other BlackBerry choice, other option can be a Xperia Z3 mini.
    11-09-14 04:47 AM
    I'm just keeping my Z10 until a successor comes.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.1016
    11-09-14 04:47 AM
    Classic

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 04:48 AM
    Wish we could do polls.

Basically all of us are pretty much coming to the time if they haven't done so already when contacts are up for renewal.

I know you all loved this phone like I have but where does it plan to take you next?

I'm actually thinking of just keeping my z10 and just get sim only. Save money after all and more data.

Plus I've still got 10.3.1 to look forward to and play with. 3 months of 10.3.1 wouldn't be enough to enjoy it I'd say. As much as I'd love a Passport my bank account needs looking after for rainy days.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I'm looking to do in February

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 12:33 PM
    I don't like android for its security. If I were to leave blackberry it would be for iPhone 6. Least there security is better than Google

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 02:33 PM
    I just upgraded to a z30 and I must say it's amazing. I loved my z10 and I thought the 30 would be to big for me, but I'm loving it.

Posted via CB10
    CerveloJohn and keepit dry like this.
    11-09-14 02:36 PM
    I am up in March and don't really have a viable option. The Z30 is what we should have gotten on the first go around, and it's old now. I was pissed i jumped to the Z10 first, although I do love it. VZW doesn't offer the passport, and all though i started with a pearl 8130, i don't want the classic. BlackBerry is kind of leaving me out in the cold with no options.
    11-09-14 02:59 PM
    I bought my z10 from T Mobile USA in March 2013. I paid cash for the phone so I haven't had a contract and my monthly plan is competitive (5 GB data and hotspot, unlimited talk and text for $60). I am in no hurry to upgrade, but I like the size of the z10. I hope BB comes out with a z10 replacement with a bigger battery and updated specs and keeps the size about the same.
    11-09-14 03:19 PM
    I am up in March and don't really have a viable option. The Z30 is what we should have gotten on the first go around, and it's old now. I was pissed i jumped to the Z10 first, although I do love it. VZW doesn't offer the passport, and all though i started with a pearl 8130, i don't want the classic. BlackBerry is kind of leaving me out in the cold with no options.
    Yup. Simply don't know what's next. I'm willing to go a bit beyond my contract on my Z, but am wondering what's next. If no BB, I'm guessing, and right now it's a big guess, that I'd go with a WP.
    11-09-14 03:32 PM
    I bought my z10 from T Mobile USA in March 2013. I paid cash for the phone so I haven't had a contract and my monthly plan is competitive (5 GB data and hotspot, unlimited talk and text for $60). I am in no hurry to upgrade, but I like the size of the z10. I hope BB comes out with a z10 replacement with a bigger battery and updated specs and keeps the size about the same.
    This is what I have been hoping for, as much as I like the Z30 I much prefer the Z10 size. I hope to hear something is coming down the pipes by the new year I will be eligible for an upgrade in February.

Till then have had no problem with my 10...works like a champ.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:34 PM
    Also bought my Z10 from Tmo. I'm keeping it. For me, it's a tool, not a fashion statement.
    amit_rao90 likes this.
    11-09-14 03:34 PM
    Mine has worked great too. With 10.3.1 coming, I don't see any compelling reason to upgrade until a suitable replacement emerges.
    11-09-14 03:41 PM
    I think a z30. Contract on that phone are cheap. Also this time a one year contract.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:43 PM
    If you're on a upgrade schedule and need to upgrade (since you're paying for it anyway) why not upgrade to something popular, sell it and save the funds for when the Z10 replacement comes along?
    11-09-14 03:51 PM
    I made the upgrade a few weeks ago - to the passport. I looked around, not just at BB. In the end, I couldn't leave BB10 as it has so much functionality that isn't redily available to other platforms. So my choice was:

keep the z10 and wait for the next full touch,
    upgrade to the z30/q10 or other current phone,
    upgrade to the passport/classic new phone,

Now my reason for upgrading (apart from just liking new tech) was that I was reaching the limits of the Z10 - both processing and storage. As everything gets more complicated, it requires more processing power. The Z10 could never be called slow, but it just wasn't snappy any more. I already said that I didn't want to leave bb10, and that limited my choices. The Z30 is a great bit of kit, but it is only a small step up from the Z10. Processing is a bit faster, as are graphics. Storage is still 16G internal (apps), screen is bigger but it wasn't a really convincing upgrade. The Q10 really didn't offer anything except physical keyboard, so it was a non starter.

This left the passport, or waiting. The time from announcing the passport to delivering was many months. The new all touch is many months away - could I wait that long? The answer was no. I took the plunge and ordered a passport. I absolutely love it. Yes it is wider (actually a few mm shorter), but it was the upgrade I was looking for. Much faster, you will fall in love with the screen and the keyboard (my biggest concern) is awesome once you get used to it. No faster in typing, but much more accurate meaning you enter characters quicker. So for those wondering, the passport is a great upgrade to the Z10, however if size is more your thing, then it might be the wrong size.
    11-09-14 04:42 PM
    Gone to the dark side; now have a shiny new Iphone 6 plus for my personal phone. Nothing on the horizon from BlackBerry that was going to replace my Z10 any time soon, and I didn't want a physical keyboard device again, so the Passport was out.

On the plus side (no pun intended), I have unlocked my Z10 so I can use that solely as my work phone now. The POS Android device my company gave me just didn't cut the mustard, so my trusty Z10 stepped in to fill that gap.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:28 PM
    I'm switching from BlackBerry to Samsung, apple or Sony

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 #loveBB10
    11-09-14 05:33 PM
    I use my Z10 still intact I could afford a passport or a new classic etc but my z10 is perfect.

I am on my 3rd on now.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:35 PM
    Sticking with it until they come out with one that has the same screen size range.

no more than 4.7"
    11-09-14 05:42 PM
    It would be nice to see a new gen z10 same size etc just thinner and a better battery and nice feel in the hand

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:46 PM
    My contract is up in march and I'm not sure what to Replace my z10 with. If BlackBerry doesn't come up with something I'll start looking at android and wp's. I want something with similar functionality and lollipop seems similar. The sony x3 and moto turbo seem pretty cool.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 06:07 PM
    Gone to the dark side; now have a shiny new Iphone 6 plus for my personal phone. Nothing on the horizon from BlackBerry that was going to replace my Z10 any time soon, and I didn't want a physical keyboard device again, so the Passport was out.

On the plus side (no pun intended), I have unlocked my Z10 so I can use that solely as my work phone now. The POS Android device my company gave me just didn't cut the mustard, so my trusty Z10 stepped in to fill that gap.

Posted via CB10
    Been using my girlfriends iPhone6 and tbh it's pretty damn amazing. How are you finding it?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 06:31 PM
    Been using my girlfriends iPhone6 and tbh it's pretty damn amazing. How are you finding it?
    What's "damn amazing" about it? It's not to say it isn't a great device. I'm just curious with the exclamation since I haven't seen anything that blows me away enough to say "damn amazing"... except maybe webOS multitasking concept with cards, Nokia N9 Swipe for its simplification of the mobile interface to the bare minimum, PureView for its image clarity, ...
    11-09-14 07:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thought I might miss the Hub, but to be honest I don't really. Plus and minuses to both BB10 and IOS8, but loving my Plus so far. Screen display is great, and the extra size makes viewing Web sites and emails a treat. Also, movies look awesome on it too.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 07:44 PM
26 12