I am really afraid to use Blackberry Z 10 ,It's funny while hanging out with the friend and suddenly someone says..dude are you still using the blackberry ..they are just hunting the buyers almost bankrupt.....its like someone insult you softly

2nd .. one of my friend's Blackberry Q 10, simcard slot got broken his phone now useless. It cannot change in China even Hong Kong ....poor service centers and they all says sorry ....his Q10 gone....

Developer not really keen on develop apps for the Blackberry Z10, viber, insta even some of them wechat just basic OS...

I need to know .....suggestion what you guys think ..

GIF FINE .. Hammer by the blackberry management. guy standing is we all user
    so scared to use blackberry z10-blackberry.gif
    Gugui1969 likes this.
    10-24-13 02:14 AM
    Don't be afraid to use one... be proud that you own a device that fits your need. shows that you have a mind of your own if you chose the Z10 over other offerings. Tell them what the phone is capable of.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 02:19 AM
    Patience is a virtue, slowly all necessary apps will be coming to Blackberry OS10. I have switched back from my iPhone to the BB since they brought out the new phones. I must admit I am absolutely satisfied with the performance, all we need are all the apps..well at least the good ones, I don't care for all the useless apps that I used to have on my iPhone. Based on recent blog entries the following apps will soon make it to our phones.

1. iGrann (Instagram)
    2. Snappy (snapchat)
    10-24-13 02:21 AM
    what some technically issues.. such as my friend Q10 now in the BOX.. just a small simslot broken and cant repaired

Don't be afraid to use one... be proud that you own a device that fits your need. shows that you have a mind of your own if you chose the Z10 over other offerings. Tell them what the phone is capable of.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 02:21 AM
    Hi I'm here in HK & I have not had problems with repairs? Did he go to the true service center or his provider or one of the many back alley phone shops that all they try to do is sell you something else give you pennies on the dollar to buy your "broken phone" only to see it in the window the following week for sale. I have been with BlackBerry for quite a while & no issue with repairs. I love my Z10 & have all the app's I need. If you try it with an open mind you will not go back...
    Rocking with my Z10 & 64 GB Playbook
    10-24-13 02:30 AM
    hey dude, i love my z10 as well , but did you check simcard slot as per our information they should order for this from somewhere... it might take 30/40 days

Hi I'm here in HK & I have not had problems with repairs? Did he go to the true service center or his provider or one of the many back alley phone shops that all they try to do is sell you something else give you pennies on the dollar to buy your "broken phone" only to see it in the window the following week for sale. I have been with BlackBerry for quite a while & no issue with repairs. I love my Z10 & have all the app's I need. If you try it with an open mind you will not go back...
    Rocking with my Z10 & 64 GB Playbook
    10-24-13 02:33 AM
    hey dude, i love my z10 as well , but did you check simcard slot as per our information they should order for this from somewhere... it might take 30/40 days
    Get your friend to give it to the BlackBerry dealer and they will get it done. The service is pretty good... at least I get good service in India...

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 03:10 AM
    This thread is a troll thread. Nobody shows that much concern for a "friend's" phone.

This post is just as fake as the fight scene below.

10-24-13 05:51 AM
    dude , he is my workmate and we bought together ..

let me get photo and shut your mouth ..

This thread is a troll thread. Nobody shows that much concern for a "friend's" phone.

This post is just as fake as the fight scene below.

10-24-13 07:59 PM
    I am really afraid to use Blackberry Z 10 ,It's funny while hanging out with the friend and suddenly someone says..dude are you still using the blackberry ..they are just hunting the buyers almost bankrupt.....its like someone insult you softly

2nd .. one of my friend's Blackberry Q 10, simcard slot got broken his phone now useless. It cannot change in China even Hong Kong ....poor service centers and they all says sorry ....his Q10 gone....

Developer not really keen on develop apps for the Blackberry Z10, viber, insta even some of them wechat just basic OS...

I need to know .....suggestion what you guys think ..

GIF FINE .. Hammer by the blackberry management. guy standing is we all user
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry.gif 
Views:	338 
Size:	432.4 KB 
ID:	213596
    It's time to put on your big boy pants and be your own man. Use your phone. Its a great phone. Use it. It works. Who cares what others think. If they are petty enough to insult a persons phone, I would just consider the source.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    10-24-13 09:19 PM
    Haha dude why do you care what people say? Don't worry about it. Lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!"
    10-24-13 09:25 PM
    Use it and be proud to be different and unique!
    10-24-13 09:30 PM
    Scared to use a cell phone ? Now I understand why people say this is a soft generation. There are bigger problems out there. Cell phones will come and go

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    10-24-13 09:34 PM
    Plz donate or sell ur BlackBerry to some1 who will appreciate it and contribute something useful to CB forums

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:40 PM
    Yah me one of the proud user, I use telp that different with other. And with 10.2 OS, I can show the difference between this machine and OS with other.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 09:42 PM
    Scared to use a cell phone ? Now I understand why people say this is a soft generation. There are bigger problems out there. Cell phones will come and go

Posted via CB10
    Hey! Don't generalize us over the comment of ONE person. Frankly, the OP's comment is silly. And I've never even seen any person get made fun of because of their phone brand choice. The problem seems to be the indecisive OP and the people he surrounds himself with. lol

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!"
    10-24-13 09:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    so scared to use blackberry z10-funny-rambo-edward-cullen.jpg
    10-24-13 09:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny-Rambo-Edward-Cullen.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	213997
    Hahaha right on, this is exactly what I mean

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 10:49 PM
    Use it and be proud to be different and unique!
    This is actually one of the 4 selling points of the Z10 for me. (The other 3 are it was cheap, multitasking was the most like webOS, and it had WiFi calling). It's actually sad to me that people are so caught up in peer pressure that they feel the need to conform when they don't want to. I mean I totally get it if you're in elementary school all the way through high school, but by college age you should have enough backbone to have your own opinions.
    10-24-13 11:10 PM
    Stand up for what you believe in. And who cares what is happening to BlackBerry. Be proud of anything you do in your life.

I personally like it when people notice my phone cus in the back of their mind, you can tell they want the phone as much as you do.

If they didn't want your phone, they won't be saying anything about it in the first place.
    10-24-13 11:45 PM
    I have never broken a sim slot!

AT&T Z10
    10-24-13 11:53 PM