by playing with the peek and flow concept and timeshift camera

i'm a huge fidget, forever playing with the slider on the torch 2.

I think i will be wasting my battery quite quickly just by constantly peeking into the hub, even tho i have no messages.

also i hope the battery can offer a good amount of video time and still remain functional for most of the day without charge.

anyone else going to be playing with any features of the z10 more then they should?
    Mel25 likes this.
    01-10-13 04:30 PM
    Most definitely need to keep a charger close the first few days. It will be hard to put down.
    peter9477 and jakie55 like this.
    01-10-13 06:36 PM
    Most definitely need to keep a charger close the first few days. It will be hard to put down.
    luckily i keep one at work
    ironically blackberry may cause my productivity to drop
    Dirks2.0 likes this.
    01-10-13 06:38 PM
    I think i will be wasting my battery quite quickly just by constantly peeking into the hub, even tho i have no messages.

also i hope the battery can offer a good amount of video time and still remain functional for most of the day without charge.
    As with the PlayBook, by far the majority of the power consumed comes from simply sitting there with the screen on.

The graphics processor has enough power that it takes relatively little effort to move all those pixels around onscreen, so the swiping stuff isn't really that big a deal. If you did it literally continuously it would make an impact, but if you just do it a sane amount (even a lot) the marginal cost of that is likely still dwarfed by the basic power consumption of the screen itself.

So, shouldn't be a big deal.
    01-10-13 07:39 PM
    As with the PlayBook, by far the majority of the power consumed comes from simply sitting there with the screen on.

The graphics processor has enough power that it takes relatively little effort to move all those pixels around onscreen, so the swiping stuff isn't really that big a deal. If you did it literally continuously it would make an impact, but if you just do it a sane amount (even a lot) the marginal cost of that is likely still dwarfed by the basic power consumption of the screen itself.

So, shouldn't be a big deal.
    haha yeah at first my playing will be excessive :P

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    peter9477 likes this.
    01-11-13 06:09 AM
    Mine too, but I expect to buy a spare battery, and can easily always have one fully charged by the time the other is drained... no loss of use! (except the roughly 1 minute it should take to swap and reboot ;-) )
    Justin Couto likes this.
    01-11-13 08:43 AM