I have two issues.. one of them is the way much too short battery life since 10.2.1
    Nevertheless I don't have contact duplicates anymore so I will just have to deal with it..
    Now..
    Can someone please tell me how to enable audio boost?
    Here is the problem this option shows if I pull out my orange sim

So.. blackberry z10..-boost.jpg

Once I insert my orange sim I get this

So.. blackberry z10..-img_20131219_125546.png

Thing is I used to have this option all time without plugging in the headphones..
    Until I've put a vodafone sim..then things got weird..
    Also please blackberry I really want an update that fixes the battery life..

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    02-25-14 05:54 AM
    I don't have audio boost on my settings. When I plug in headphones, I believe I do. So must be it doesn't show until then?
    02-25-14 07:25 AM
    Like Jaydee said... but audio boost is only for headphones that are connected

I'm qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry10 device
    02-25-14 07:27 AM
    I did have this option before.. now things are just weird

Posted using BlackBerry Z10 via CB10
    02-25-14 09:56 AM
    If you have a pc handy, I would suggest downloading the radio file autoloader from Lengends leak thread. It is just the radio file and it is very simple. Plug your phone in, close Link and start the autoloader file. It will ask for your password. It will then load just the radio file. It improved battery life ten fold for me on this Z10. I only have issue with public wifi with multiple access points. When I am not on wifi it doesn't drain like it did before on the stock 1899 radio. Try it if you're willing. It isn't hard. Just make sure you don't touch the phone while it is loading in case the USB comes out or shifts. Good luck.

So you know. This is just a suggestion and may not solve your problems. But I hope it works out for you.
    02-25-14 10:07 AM
    If you have a pc handy, I would suggest downloading the radio file autoloader from Lengends leak thread. It is just the radio file and it is very simple. Plug your phone in, close Link and start the autoloader file. It will ask for your password. It will then load just the radio file. It improved battery life ten fold for me on this Z10. I only have issue with public wifi with multiple access points. When I am not on wifi it doesn't drain like it did before on the stock 1899 radio. Try it if you're willing. It isn't hard. Just make sure you don't touch the phone while it is loading in case the USB comes out or shifts. Good luck.

So you know. This is just a suggestion and may not solve your problems. But I hope it works out for you.
    Direct link please

sent from BlackBerry Z10 via Tapatalk Pro
    02-27-14 03:51 AM
    Direct link please

sent from BlackBerry Z10 via Tapatalk Pro
    Be advised. I don't think this will work for STL100-1

https://mega.co.nz/#!hdsSWDAC!hwxie_...oLqdc9ESTOMGO4

That is just the download link for the latest Z10 radio file. When running this program make sure your Z10 is recognized by your pc but BlackBerry Link software is not running at all. Just precautions I take. It will ask for your password to start so make sure you know it. I know a few people that have forgotten their actual passwords because they only use picture password. It takes a minute to complete but don't touch it or remove it until you see it booted up again and is in the lock screen.

Don't rush it. Good luck. I really hope that helps battery drain issue. It did for me but do remember that sometimes these things go differently for others. In my case it still drains heavily on some public wifi. Specifically ones with multiple access points. Places like small coffee shops and my home however have stopped draining my phone. This will not harm your system and works fine with the official update.
    02-27-14 06:35 AM