So I'm wondering from personal experiences which one is better. Because I have 1mobile and it's been awesome. Even upgraded my instagram from it. But I came across this snap. For me native trumps android anyday. What do you guys think?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:03 AM
    Snap has a tab to check for updates as well.

That's why I switched to it mostly, because it was sourced from the play store, not some 3rd party meaning the app updates come as soon as android devices get them.

They have categories like 1mobile for top free, top paid etc.

Tbh, it wouldn't hurt you to try.
    12-18-13 02:26 AM
    Yea one more thing. Seems like I need an android login like an email used on Gmail and password to access it. Yea?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 02:38 AM
    !!!?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 04:16 AM
    Snap is the best hands down!

Z10 Running 10.2.1.1055 Take that Mr App Gap!
    12-18-13 04:57 AM
    Yea one more thing. Seems like I need an android login like an email used on Gmail and password to access it. Yea?

Posted via CB10
    Yep
    12-18-13 09:37 AM
    Snap is miles better and has access to everything. Runs much smoother and has a native UI. I deleted 1mobile as soon as snap allowed access to Google play Id's

BlackBerry Z30 | 10.2.1.1055 | BBM Channel C0006E212
    12-18-13 10:21 AM
    Curious as to how Snap is different from the other native GP download app: Droid Store.

I use Droid Store which is at v 2 now, and it works great. Open up the app, search for what I'm looking for, hit the download and then install it.

I don't run a lot of android apps, and the few I have were all free. I don't know what it would require for paid apps, but no Google account or ID is needed for the free ones through the app.

In fact, when I did a reload of the OS recently, Driod Store was the only android downloader I reloaded. I didn't bother with any of the other android app stores.

I will say that Droid Store does not save a list of apps downloaded, so it doesn't check if there are updates on what you have - at least not that I can find. But, the simplicity of searching and downloading is very nice.

Some of the other features of Snap seem good, but do you need a Google account to use Snap, or only to purchase paid apps?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 10:55 AM
    Curious as to how Snap is different from the other native GP download app: Droid Store.

I use Droid Store which is at v 2 now, and it works great. Open up the app, search for what I'm looking for, hit the download and then install it.

I don't run a lot of android apps, and the few I have were all free. I don't know what it would require for paid apps, but no Google account or ID is needed for the free ones through the app.

In fact, when I did a reload of the OS recently, Driod Store was the only android downloader I reloaded. I didn't bother with any of the other android app stores.

I will say that Droid Store does not save a list of apps downloaded, so it doesn't check if there are updates on what you have - at least not that I can find. But, the simplicity of searching and downloading is very nice.

Some of the other features of Snap seem god, but do you need a Google account to use Snap, or only to purchase paid apps?

Posted via CB10
    You need a Google account so you can connect to Google play and receive updates.
    12-18-13 10:56 AM