Hey guys. I tried downloading the snap bar file. Whenever i try opening the file it says unable to open. How am i supposed to install it?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:34 AM
    Hey guys. I tried downloading the snap bar file. Whenever i try opening the file it says unable to open. How am i supposed to install it?

Posted via CB10
    Not by opening it, that's for sure. There is 0 reason as to why you would even open the file, it's not a computer program. Try this. - How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com.

You can also download Sachesi for your respective computer - http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/. Once downloaded, plug in your device, run the app and go to the "Install" tab. From there, drag the Snap bar into Sachesi and it will load it.
    02-01-14 12:38 AM
    Yeah thanks i found out it has to be sideloaded with a pc xD

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:56 AM
    Hey guys,i downloaded the snap file, followed info and side loaded to my Z30 without any problems. Then I went to do the same procedure for my playbook. There is a video in CB that uses playbook for the example, so I know it works. It's the same IP and put in my playbook password when asks. But when I drag and drop the snap file to "BB10/Playbook App Manager, says loading then come back with "failure 821 Application-Requires-System: unrecognized system name" and below under info on left says, "unrecognized system name ' BlackBerry 10". Does this mean u have to download another new snap bar file for the playbook? I didn't think I needed to?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 06:02 PM
    Hey guys,i downloaded the snap file, followed info and side loaded to my Z30 without any problems. Then I went to do the same procedure for my playbook. There is a video in CB that uses playbook for the example, so I know it works. It's the same IP and put in my playbook password when asks. But when I drag and drop the snap file to "BB10/Playbook App Manager, says loading then come back with "failure 821 Application-Requires-System: unrecognized system name" and below under info on left says, "unrecognized system name ' BlackBerry 10". Does this mean u have to download another new snap bar file for the playbook? I didn't think I needed to?

Posted via CB10
    That's because Snap is for BB10, not PBOS. I could be wrong but either way, the direct APK to the PlayBook won't work as the runtime isn't the same as BB10
    02-01-14 06:19 PM
    There is a post that is right from the Mod's on how to side load the akp's with Snap with video using playbook. Even when you go to chrome and get the extention, there is the same examples in the extention with a "how too" video to install extention and download bar files that uses the Playbook. So based on this video, I know it works work. Maby I need an update for my playbook. I am going to check and also download another snap bar file just in case it is stuck on my Z30 imprint. Will also re watch video for clues.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 07:03 PM