Absolutely love my white z10! In love...probably could say obsessed. BUT, everytime I go to compose an SMS, I start typing the name and all my contacts with those same letters pop up (which is ok) but then so does facebook! I hate facebook syncing with my phones and finally figured out how to get everything facebook related out of my contact book but now I have this issue. It drives me insane. I can't tell if there's a step I'm missing or if this is just the lack of new updates for Verizon or facebook. I did notice that under accounts where I have facebook, it says friends...not really sure how to get rid of that. Any help, or anyone understanding this issue?
    04-02-13 05:45 PM
    Absolutely love my white z10! In love...probably could say obsessed. BUT, everytime I go to compose an SMS, I start typing the name and all my contacts with those same letters pop up (which is ok) but then so does facebook! I hate facebook syncing with my phones and finally figured out how to get everything facebook related out of my contact book but now I have this issue. It drives me insane. I can't tell if there's a step I'm missing or if this is just the lack of new updates for Verizon or facebook. I did notice that under accounts where I have facebook, it says friends...not really sure how to get rid of that. Any help, or anyone understanding this issue?
    Open the Hub. Select Facebook. On the lower right select the Settings icon (the three vertical dots on the end). Select Settings Select Hub Management. Turn off Facebook notifications.
    04-02-13 05:56 PM
    I believe that shuts off facebook in the hub...I'm talking about facebook friends popping up when I start to compose a SMS message. If I want to send a message to "Matt" all the Matt's appear from my contact list for me to select. But also so does all the "Matt's" that I'm friends with on facebook.
    04-02-13 06:02 PM
    I believe that shuts off facebook in the hub...I'm talking about facebook friends popping up when I start to compose a SMS message. If I want to send a message to "Matt" all the Matt's appear from my contact list for me to select. But also so does all the "Matt's" that I'm friends with on facebook.
    Go into the Accounts section of your settings...you have probably integrated your FB contacts with your phone contacts, etc...you should be able to remove those contacts from your phone list.
    04-02-13 06:14 PM
    Open Contacts, Swipe down from the Top. Select Settings. Turn off the contacts you don't want.
    04-02-13 06:17 PM
    The problem is they still show up just not in the contacts app. I want Facebook out!

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:28 PM
    Yea have the same issue. Sort of annoying. Would love a fix for that

I turned them off in my contacts for a reason BlackBerry. Maybe a 10.0.9 thing. Verizon z10 here.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 08:34 PM
    The problem is they still show up just not in the contacts app. I want Facebook out!

Posted via CB10
    See my previous post.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 09:02 PM
    Open the Hub. Select Facebook. On the lower right select the Settings icon (the three vertical dots on the end). Select Settings Select Hub Management. Turn off Facebook notifications.
    Open Contacts, Swipe down from the Top. Select Settings. Turn off the contacts you don't want.
    No, stop trying to increase your post counts. you are not helping because you misunderstood her problem.

To meltbox360... theres no true way of getting it out unless you remove your FB account all together. thats what i discovered so far
    04-02-13 09:02 PM
    No, stop trying to increase your post counts. you are not helping because you misunderstood her problem.

To meltbox360... theres no true way of getting it out unless you remove your FB account all together. thats what i discovered so far
    Increasing my post count? Is there an award for that? If you read the original post she said she wanted Facebook out of her contacts specifically. Now she's saying she wants to get rid of Facebook totally. If she had said that from the beginning I would have advised uninstalling it. Pretty simple.
    04-02-13 09:17 PM
    Vz10 here too, I'm waiting patiently for thus upgrade hoping it solves my minor OCD facebook issue!
    04-03-13 01:28 PM
    Increasing my post count? Is there an award for that? If you read the original post she said she wanted Facebook out of her contacts specifically. Now she's saying she wants to get rid of Facebook totally. If she had said that from the beginning I would have advised uninstalling it. Pretty simple.
    The OP said they wanted to get facebook contacts out of when they try to compose a sms to someone. Going to contacts and turning that off will NOT take them out when trying to send a sms. It is very annoying. I don't know how to do it either. I wish someone knew of a way now.
    04-13-13 08:16 AM