Let me start off by saying that I have never owned a Blackberry device, and have come from Android, iOS, and (for a long time) Windows Phone. I just traded my Lumia 920 for an iPhone 4s because Microsoft doesn't know what they're doing anymore (and really seem like they don't care), and I can't stand iOS because it's boring and I hate Apple. I hate Android because it's a mess and I never have a consistent experience with the apps I use (games), along with it being laggy and ugly.

Enter today: I am really waiting to see what RIM can do. I must admit that I haven't been impressed thus far with Blackberry 10 because I think it kind of looks like iOS and Android, with a hint of Windows Phone. However, if the ecosystem is in place (I really want to see high end games come, which I know BB10 will be a good gaming platform), has up-to-date hardware (please no S4 SoC, as that is already a year old nearly and the Adreno 225 isn't that great), and a good voice assistant (as silly as it sounds, I really rely on Siri on the 4s because I do a lot of driving with my kids in the car and need a good voice assistant...), I definitely want to try a BB10 device. The Z10 is probably one of the best looking devices I've seen in a while, and I really want to try something new and get away from stale iOS.

Anyway, just thought I'd make my first post here, in case I end up becoming a BB10 user....
    01-29-13 02:59 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and with any luck, the new BB10 platform will give you what it is you are looking for.
    01-29-13 03:07 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Hopefully the Z10 will meet your needs and then some.

I agree that it is one of the best looking devices out there
    01-29-13 03:17 PM
    You just spoke your mind what other Android, and Apple Dummies will Eventually end up coming over.

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    01-29-13 03:32 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    01-29-13 03:38 PM
    Hello... I just cancelled my Nokia Lumia 920 (a highly desirable Yellow one) order with Walmart, with the hope of getting a Z10. I hope it is everything I wanted it to be.. Can't wait until tomorrow.
    SangreNegra likes this.
    01-29-13 06:53 PM