Exactly same for me wouldn't mind a work around

Posted via CB10
    same here do you think BlackBerry 10.1 will resolve that issue?
    05-05-13 02:55 PM
    The leaked version does not fix it. I changed to AES and it worked for a while (few days) then went back to being slow.

Looking at changing my wifi router. Any suggestions.
    05-09-13 01:21 AM
    Same issues for me too. Also tried the leak and doesnt resolve.
    05-09-13 12:50 PM
    I was having issues with my linksys router working with my Z10 to the point I returned the phone and got another Z10. But after getting back home I swapped my linksys for a belkin I had with 2.5 and 5mhz and my Z10 works perfectly

Posted via CB10
    So it was an issue with the linksys? I have a top of the line linksys, wonder if I should switch.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 08:23 PM
    I am trying to download the update on wifi and it is so slow I'm not even sure it will complete. The download keeps pausing. I would happily download a 340 mb update from the network, but no, apparently it is "too large" to download that way. What a pain in the...
    05-14-13 01:57 PM
    Just want to post an update on my situation. I decided to swap my Cisco Linksys out for a $90 D-Link 845L from Costco. Problem solved. WiFi is 5-10 times faster. It all works great. Anyone else using a Linksys should consider swapping out for another brand.

No explanation but clearly my Z10 did not like the Linksys.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:37 AM
    I'm dealing with a Netgear, and a corporate one that I cant change!

I was wondering if either of the following were relevant:

- Hidden SSID - My Z10 works fine on loads of non-hidden SSIDs
    - Multiple Access Points on same SSID

I also find that the AP is set to WPA2 (AES) but you can only select WPA/WPA2 Personal. The logs then show connection type as "WPA Personal".
    06-03-13 07:34 AM
    So this is interesting. I'm having problems with wifi as well. This post inspired me to do some trouble shooting.

Basically I started toggling settings on and off on my router. My wifi is faster now, but all settings are back to the original values from when I started.

Conclusion, my router was the problem and resetting it while testing sped it up...?

Sheesh. The silly part is, my laptops and blu-ray players never slow down. Maybe it's the wlan stack on the phone and resetting the connection forced a software reset on the phone that helped... which is another possibly valid conclusion.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:07 AM
    There haven't been any posts to this for almost a year but I am having this issue with 10.2.1.2122. It doesn't seem to be specific to my home router as I can't seem get decent Wi-Fi performance on any router. When I run a speed test, it just crawls. It has "spirts" of good performance but then it will just set for several seconds before its starts again. It is almost unusable on BlackBerry World. Downloading through the LTE connection is an order of magnitude faster than Wi-Fi... Which I would think shouldn't be the case.

Has anybody who has had slow WiFi found the secret to fixing this problem?
    04-21-14 04:06 PM
    You have restarted? So this is not new to the current OS you have installed?

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    04-21-14 06:51 PM
    I wrote in this threat around a year ago with this problem and now have since given my Z10 to my kid and i use the Z30 now and still same problem. Doesn't matter if it's YouTube or Facebook. On my home wifi it sucks so i use my LTE. It could be my linksys or my phone just wish i knew. I tried shutting off dual band on wifi that did nothing.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 03:34 PM
    Switching to Channel 11 fixed it for me.
    06-16-14 09:35 AM
62 123