Hi all, new to this forum n got my Z10 not too long ago, I have this small issue with d dialler, when there is a missed call, it's shows all missed call on the phone dialler list but however when I try switching the all tabs to c d list of hone calls made, it lags for abt 30sec or so which is kinda of irritating. Especially when I wanna made other call out. Any other experience this lagging issue?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 02:03 AM
    Hi all, new to this forum n got my Z10 not too long ago, I have this small issue with d dialler, when there is a missed call, it's shows all missed call on the phone dialler list but however when I try switching the all tabs to c d list of hone calls made, it lags for abt 30sec or so which is kinda of irritating. Especially when I wanna made other call out. Any other experience this lagging issue?

Posted via CB10
    Kelvin,

First off welcome to CB!!!! Glad to have you. Sorry it took us so long to spot your thread. I don't seem to have that problem. Are you on the latest OS for the Z10?
    05-09-13 02:22 PM
    30 seconds is way too long! Never had the same issue with mine but it did lag for maybe really maybe a second or two at times especially when many apps were open or battery was running low and been very responsive otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 02:27 PM
    I have the same problem. When I switch to all phonecalls, it takes cca 3 seconds... It must be some bug because phone is ALWAYS very fast and responsive.
    05-09-13 04:02 PM