Anyone felt a slow down of awesome announcements as of late? First few weeks was awesome announcement galore. Now it's like new cases and cheap games.... silence until the Q10 and update? or have things really slowed down?

Z10 for president
    SK122387 likes this.
    04-21-13 11:09 PM
    I'd say silence until the Q10 and 10.1 update.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 11:23 PM
    The slow down is to be expected. Once the q10 launches you'll see more awesome updates, then it'll slow down again until a large amount of BB10 devices are on the mareket, then you can expect a lot of big name apps announcing coming to the platform. Everything takes time.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    04-21-13 11:27 PM
    I was thinking the same thing the other day. I love my Z10 though. But I'd like to see some U.S. carrier release dates of the Q10, and some "big name apps" get announced too. I like that GameLoft announced that they'll be bringing some of their newer games to BlackBerry10, but I want to wait until my PlayBook gets BlackBerry10 so I can play them on it instead of my Z10.

It might sound weird, but I sort of look forward to Mondays now, because that's the start of the business week aka the days when stuff is usually announced on here or by BlackBerry.
    04-21-13 11:29 PM
    "All the big apps are waiting for the us launch" was all we kept hearing. Now it's "we don't need apps, no one uses those anyway". Welcome to the playbook forums
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    04-21-13 11:35 PM
    Im unhappy with my PlayBook. I really hope it gets an OS update soon. Doesn't have to be BlackBerry 10 but something more compatible. I really want my PlayBook to be as awesome as I think it can be, when paired with my Z10

Z10 for president
    04-22-13 01:09 AM
    "All the big apps are waiting for the us launch" was all we kept hearing. Now it's "we don't need apps, no one uses those anyway". Welcome to the playbook forums
    I've realized over the course of time from being on these forums is that people REALLY have the tendency to over hype things up and even worse, make up a lot of crap. I've learned to patiently wait and see for myself and not believe any dates given on here as well. This is not directed at the CB crew (even though they've been in those situations quite a few times) but more so the my-sources-told-me-so members who make up 90% of the garbage we read on this site

I really, really hope this doesn't turn out to be yet another "playbook forum"
    brmiller1976 and h20work like this.
    04-22-13 01:26 AM
    Things seem slow, but that's just because everyone's waiting for the big announcement when RIM buys Google and Apple and announces that Android and iOS are being discontinued and replaced with BB10, OP.

(PS, this info is confirmed by a usually reliable source, the transaction will happen either on May 15th or May 31st, or perhaps on June 15th. My uncle's neighbor's brother's boss's nephew works at RIM and told him about it.)
    Vector-SS likes this.
    04-22-13 01:29 AM
    Love it

Z10 for president
    04-22-13 02:14 AM