12-28-13 02:56 AM
32 12
tools
    Must be some some process in the background or something, all of a sudden it went down to 14% and phone is fluid again
    I can't tell from the app Manager which app causes it, since I am not running the leak and just says system, but i guess it could be an app that's co-working with the main system? (just thinking here)
    I'm at around 12.7gigs of used memory would this have any effect, and yes I do have some side loaded android apps, Netflix ,instagram, they do run fine though
    Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:54 AM
    Try installing the leak not sure if this will help

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:02 AM
    It's probably just a defect with the battery so just order a new one or contact blackberry about the problem

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:02 AM
    Me too i have same prob..and nothing New wth oficial or leaks..always notice the lag...so the os wont help that much

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 11:15 AM
    Me too i have same prob..and nothing New wth oficial or leaks..always notice the lag...so the os wont help that much

Posted via CB10
    You've loaded 10.2.1.1925.??

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-26-13 01:45 PM
    I have 2 spare batteries so i doubt all of them went bad at once, but it's odd since I don't always experience this lag, for instance today I went all they, no lag.
    Contacting BlackBerry is something I seriously wouldn't even consider, I've bought 5 Z10's, two of them went bad, I returned them to the seller, supposedly they send them to BlackBerry for "repairs ", this is since October BlackBerry won't help, seller keeps telling me phones are on the way, yeah right, amazon won't touch the case, so i basically lost these 2 Z10's by trying to send them to BlackBerry, so no I would not go that route again.
    BlackBerry makes a good phone, in my opinion they have the best os out there now, but I'm sorry their customer service is horrible or near non existing

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 02:38 PM
    Must be some some process in the background or something, all of a sudden it went down to 14% and phone is fluid again
    I can't tell from the app Manager which app causes it, since I am not running the leak and just says system, but i guess it could be an app that's co-working with the main system? (just thinking here)
    I'm at around 12.7gigs of used memory would this have any effect, and yes I do have some side loaded android apps, Netflix ,instagram, they do run fine though
    Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    A lot of the time system will show up as using cpu but it is in fact android apps that are using the android player which is logged as system. Same thing can happen when native apps use system services or something system related. I feel like the usage needs to be reported better so a diagnosis is easier to make from the system monitor.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 02:56 AM
32 12