Before starting to bash me, please keep in mind that I honestly searched and did not get a certain answer.

Is Skype integrated in the hub?
    Right now I am on 10.0 with Skype side loaded. Everything works just fine, but I do not have hub integration.

Anyone knows if there is integration on 10.1?
    Thank you.

Posted via my beloved Zeeeeeeee
    05-01-13 02:20 AM
    Before starting to bash me, please keep in mind that I honestly searched and did not get a certain answer.

Is Skype integrated in the hub?
    Right now I am on 10.0 with Skype side loaded. Everything works just fine, but I do not have hub integration.

Anyone knows if there is integration on 10.1?
    Thank you.

Yes, it is
    05-01-13 02:23 AM
    Thanks very much!

05-01-13 02:25 AM
    For me it is only integrated as a notification and does not have its own box like Facebook or text messages so can someone confirm wtf is wrong? Or is that how it's suppose to be? A screen picture would be nice

Posted on my Z10
    05-15-13 07:01 PM
    For me it is only integrated as a notification and does not have its own box like Facebook or text messages so can someone confirm wtf is wrong? Or is that how it's suppose to be? A screen picture would be nice

Posted on my Z10
    Yep, same story herw

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 07:09 PM

Posted on my Z10
    That is just how it is right now. It may be a limitation due to it being a modified android port.

I've also noticed that even if you change the notification sounds, you still hear default skype sounds. And today it was still playing those sounds even when my phone was set to vibrate. Not sure if that's just a weird bug this time around or if it is a persistent bug.

Remember this is still listed as a preview app, too. Hopefully we can look forward to some updates soon. Maybe Skype will see the demand and work on a native app! Download the app and the email them to say you like it, but it would be even better native.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 07:16 PM