Can you guys with Z10's try this? Feel free to put a mask on and share your URL.

AV by AOL - Let's video chat!

Works on Playbook and I believe it should work between Z10 and PC, and all other platforms that support flash.
    It may also allow video chat between BB10 and Android, if the other device supports flash.
    03-26-13 10:49 PM
    Yes but you can't "call" someone on it unfortunately, you must arrange it.
    03-26-13 10:54 PM
    Yes but you can't "call" someone on it unfortunately, you must arrange it.
    It is similar to keeping Skype running. If your friend is not online, you will still have to arrange it. It is the next best thing right now. If they are online in any platform like MSN, WhatsApp, etc.. you can just drop a line with a link. This seems to be the only way to video chat between BB10 and PC. There is really nothing else available.
    03-26-13 11:15 PM
    It is similar to keeping Skype running. If your friend is not online, you will still have to arrange it. It is the next best thing right now. If they are online in any platform like MSN, WhatsApp, etc.. you can just drop a line with a link. This seems to be the only way to video chat between BB10 and PC. There is really nothing else available.
    Correction. I have faceflow installed. 142 reviews on bb world with a 4.5 star rating. Allows for cross platform vid chats and definitely a great alternative to skype...just doesn't have as many users yet

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    03-26-13 11:18 PM
    Correction. I have faceflow installed. 142 reviews on bb world with a 4.5 star rating. Allows for cross platform vid chats and definitely a great alternative to skype...just doesn't have as many users yet
    Thanks! That's great. Hopefully skype will arrive soon so all these will be irrelevant for those who rely on Skype. There is still a whole lot more than just video chat with Skype. Especially with 1 month free calling they are offering now.
    03-26-13 11:33 PM