Anyone else notice that they have a blooper in the new BlackBerry Z10 advert in sponsorship sky atlantic??

Non UK residents basically Atlantic is tv channel for everything amazing on tv from the other side of the Pond for instance: The Following, Game Of Thrones, Blue Bloods, Boardwalk Empire etc

Well anyway the channel is sponsored by BlackBerry and used to break up the shows between the ads to start they just had the BlackBerry symbol morphing into BlackBerry 10 logo but now they have a z10 demo now here's the issue they show the flick typing but I'm pretty sure it's a boob...

The phone types: See you tomorrow

Now I understand that my keyboard won't pick up see straight away and doesn't give you either straight after but it's an advert fine but which makes no sense tomorrow is flicked up from the M button??? There are also static images of this type process but in this one the T button is being felt up so what's the deal??? You can guess it's really bugging me anyone else getting bugged out!!! And is Kevin bacon gonna get killed in the following???

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 06:13 AM