Hey all,

Just got the z10 a few days ago and, fyi, it is my first ever smart phone device. Couple of things:

1. What is the best SIM card to get storage/performance wise (value not the issue really - looking for speed and capacity and will spend the $ to get it) and how od I make sure I am not screwing myself up by taking out the Bell mobility SIM I got with the phone?

2. Ummm.. kind of embarrassing really... but I have never done the 'online music library' thing. Never needed to. When I have ripped a cd in the past I just used windows media player. Question is - is there a better way? Should (can I) I be using iTunes? And if I do use iTunes am I hurting my portability?

Help a newb out folks, the better set up I am the better a sales job I can do,

Thanks
    03-26-13 09:31 AM
    I have a 32GB SanDisk Class 10 card. Seems to work great. I believe you can also use a 64GB card
    03-26-13 09:33 AM
    Hey all,

Just got the z10 a few days ago and, fyi, it is my first ever smart phone device. Couple of things:

1. What is the best SIM card to get storage/performance wise (value not the issue really - looking for speed and capacity and will spend the $ to get it) and how od I make sure I am not screwing myself up by taking out the Bell mobility SIM I got with the phone?

You have them confused. SIM cards give you your cellular service. MicroSD cards store your music and pictures. Do not remove the sim card unless you receive a new one from a carrier.
    03-26-13 09:35 AM

Thanks
    Just to clarify, it's a Micro Sd Card, not SIM. I use a 64 Gb Sandisk, Class 10. You can usually find it for about $50 - $60.

I rip all my music. It's probably cheaper and I will always have a hard copy.
    03-26-13 09:38 AM
    I have a SanDisk 64GB Class 10 Card. You need at least Class 4 card (regardless of capacity) for HD video high quality photos. The Class refers to the read write speed of the card. Higher is faster.

Also, format the card in the phone before using it. Go to Settings, Storage and Access to do this. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 09:40 AM
    As for micro SD cards for music, I have one that I got for like $12 32gb off of eBay from China. Works perfectly in my opinion. Just an average user here

Posted via CB10
    03-26-13 09:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD