So I installed the last update from Blackberry update 4181 it has made one hell of a mess of my blackberry..I cant send or receive photo text messages..I called Rogers and set up the apn with the tech support of Rogers..Still not working..So they sent me to escalated help from Black Berry..That was well over a week ago still nothing..Now my phone keeps dropping calls, like 2 or 3 times a day saying the network is currently unavailable, and it stays that way for about 2 to 4 minutes. I'm frustrated with the lack of support and the way this phone is running.. I have had it since release with NO problems, now when it rains it pours..It seems like they got my money now I have been put on the back burner..One Pissed off Z10 owner...Can anyone help, trying to run a business with this phone lately is kinda like peeing into the wind...
    09-11-13 04:26 PM
    Where did you get the update from?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    bbq10 likes this.
    09-11-13 04:29 PM
    Hopefully you are not a troll. You have posted 40 posts since Feb 11 just when Z10 released. And you have no idea to try to do clean security wipe and at worst case?

Posted via CB10
    oldmanjenkins, shaleem and bb10app like this.
    09-11-13 04:32 PM
    From my notifications in my hub..
    09-11-13 04:41 PM
    Hopefully you are not a troll. You have posted 40 posts since Feb 11 just when Z10 released. And you have no idea to try to do clean security wipe and at worst case?

Posted via CB10
    I find your comment ignorance at best..A troll, really?
    09-11-13 04:42 PM
    Wipe it and reload with a fresh leak!

Fired from my Z10
    southlander likes this.
    09-11-13 04:44 PM
    Then you should consider reloading the OS. There is a button for that in link.
    Plug in the phone, start link, and at the bottom, beside your devices name, there is an arrow, tap it, then reload device software.

Backup your info first, should you want so.

09-11-13 04:45 PM
    So I installed the last update from Blackberry update 4181 it has made one hell of a mess of my blackberry..I cant send or receive photo text messages..I called Rogers and set up the apn with the tech support of Rogers..Still not working..So they sent me to escalated help from Black Berry..That was well over a week ago still nothing..Now my phone keeps dropping calls, like 2 or 3 times a day saying the network is currently unavailable, and it stays that way for about 2 to 4 minutes. I'm frustrated with the lack of support and the way this phone is running.. I have had it since release with NO problems, now when it rains it pours..It seems like they got my money now I have been put on the back burner..One Pissed off Z10 owner...Can anyone help, trying to run a business with this phone lately is kinda like peeing into the wind...
    Trying to run a business while relying solely on a cell phone with no backup is folly.
    09-11-13 04:49 PM
    Why did you update just now?? This came out 1 month or 2 ago

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 04:51 PM
    Then you should consider reloading the OS. There is a button for that in link.
    Plug in the phone, start link, and at the bottom, beside your devices name, there is an arrow, tap it, then reload device software.

Backup your info first, should you want so.

I have done that already.. not to sure what a security wipe is?
    09-11-13 04:57 PM
    Trying to run a business while relying solely on a cell phone with no backup is folly.
    I find it odd that I come to Crack berry for help with my cell phone thats not working the way its meant to be, and I get told how to run my local renovations business..However if you must know I run it on 2 z10s (one is my wifes and one is mine) that are both fully backed up..
    09-11-13 05:06 PM
    Why did you update just now?? This came out 1 month or 2 ago

Posted via CB10
    I did the update a month ago and this has been on going for a while now..
    09-11-13 05:07 PM
    PM me your PIN and email address and maybe I can help.
    tfb4me likes this.
    09-11-13 05:10 PM
    Sorry we are just defensive here, a lot of negative news lately nothing personal

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-11-13 05:13 PM
    Wutz a troll?

Posted via CB10
    DoktorFace likes this.
    09-11-13 05:14 PM
    PM me your PIN and email address and maybe I can help.
    Thanks Gnomesane I really appreciate that ..I will do that for sure..
    09-11-13 05:18 PM
    I have done that already.. not to sure what a security wipe is?
    So you did a security wipe? Because those are different. The security wipe deletes all files, but not the OS. The reload reinstalls the whole thing.

09-11-13 05:19 PM
    It sounds more like a carrier problem than anything.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 05:19 PM
    Sorry we are just defensive here, a lot of negative news lately nothing personal

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    Ok understood, but yikes folks...I'm just very frustrated with the tech support from Rogers, always thought this site was awesome, then when I actually have an issue im a troll...LOL .. Why is it people care what folks say on here so much? Its Black Berrys problem..no?
    Now for a stupid question whats a BBM channel? Sounds very interesting.. Im a local home renovator, perhaps I don't spend as much time learning this stuff but to be honest id rather be out making money..
    09-11-13 05:22 PM
    Thanks Gnomesane I really appreciate that ..I will do that for sure..
    Ok, if you go to

Settings then About and then at the top tap Category | General and in the drop down box pick Hardware. Your PIN should be at the top.
    09-11-13 05:22 PM
    You would need to sign up to beta zone to get a look at BBM channels.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 05:23 PM
    So you did a security wipe? Because those are different. The security wipe deletes all files, but not the OS. The reload reinstalls the whole thing.

Sorry I just pluged it into my computer and did what link said to do..I honestly dont think it said anything about a security wipe, just a reload...Gawd I hate being so stupid when it comes to these devices...
    09-11-13 05:24 PM
    Sorry I just pluged it into my computer and did what link said to do..I honestly dont think it said anything about a security wipe, just a reload...Gawd I hate being so stupid when it comes to these devices...
    Nah, don't worry. A software reload is more drastical than a security wipe. That should have fixed it.

09-11-13 05:29 PM
    You would need to sign up to beta zone to get a look at BBM channels.

Posted via CB10
    Can anyone sign up for beta zone? Im interested
    09-11-13 05:32 PM
    Can anyone sign up for beta zone? Im interested
    Yep anyone can. Just check out the site and download the beta zone app.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 05:37 PM
70 123