Sorry if this problem has already been address but I tried searching for it and found nothing.

Last week my side buttons stop working. At first I was little scared but after resetting my Z10 they worked again. Today the same thing happened and they worked fine again after resetting. So it seems like there's nothing wrong physically with the buttons.

This time I decided to try recreating the problem. Both times it happened after watching a Youtube video, closing my browser and going straight to my music. However I did this and there was no problem. So I tried opening and closing other apps that I used and repeating the process. The buttons finally failed again after opening Radiant Defense. However to make sure that Radiant Defense was the problem after I reset my Z10 I tried to cause the same problem again opening only apps I don't ever use. Eventually the same problem occurred meaning Radiant Defense was the not the problem.

I had to repeat the process dozens of times so it seems random.

I then tried just loading a Youtube video and closing the browser to see if I had to open music for the problem to occur. So far the buttons have not stopped working. Therefore it seems necessary to open music directly afterwords.

I was wondering if anybody else had this problem occur. I was also hoping somebody can maybe try recreating the problem on their Z10. Maybe this has nothing to do with Youtube and music and I just have faulty buttons. Although it seems strange that they failed the first two times in the same way, it could also be because Youtube and music are both times that I actually use my side buttons. Maybe my buttons are randomly losing connection but I don't know because I'm not always using them.
    04-02-13 06:28 PM
    I have not heard of that problem. If it keeps happening you might need to contact your carrier about a repair or replacement.
    04-13-13 03:43 PM
    I seen someone had this issue on first OS from rogers, they did a wipe and it was ok after that and no issues again even after update os to .85

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    04-13-13 03:57 PM
    Try holding off until a new Os comes out. Maybe it's just your Os. Which are you on anyway?

Sent From My BlackBerry Z10
    04-13-13 04:52 PM