What they should do is put the?$$$ behind the world's most stunning gorgeous and super sexy z10 most beautiful phone I have ever seen

Posted via CB10
    Z30 might be right for you.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 04:58 PM
    I personally did not leave apple to go back within a year. My Z10 works better for me than any iphone I have owed. I am now waiting for the Z30 to come out. Hopefully I can get a deal on the phone and keep costs down.In the meantime, I still hope to see new 'works' coming from BB in the future. Still supporting them if they can keep up with competition.
    This is my take on it, too.
    09-23-13 05:03 PM
    Am I reading this right? You think that all these naysayers' nabobs of negativity are going to influence the price of the Z30 downward?
    09-23-13 05:29 PM
    Wow? What's wrong with you guys?

You think because BlackBerry is being sold is going to disappear or something?

It's actually great news!

It means the teams can work in a less stressful environment and deliver the goods we want.

They will probably release the new next gamma of phones in two years, and giving out a lot of updates un between.

I'm happy that's finally being sold, that way everyone gets peace of mind.

Good news everywhere today.

Even on my email

Nissan GTR Channel - C001247FA
    Attachment 204815
    09-23-13 06:04 PM
    The Internet is a vast sea of information. Are people too lazy to find out?

Posted via CB10
    With the negativity, they probably forgot that BlackBerry does have an app for that.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:12 PM
    Move on if the s4 fits your use best. If the z10 does what you want and you're happy with why get rid of it? I for one am staying and may even buy a q10 for my second line.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 07:18 PM
    An active would be the last android I would get. If that kind of thing interests you I would go with the Sony xperia Z
    09-23-13 07:25 PM
    An active would be the last android I would get. If that kind of thing interests you I would go with the Sony xperia Z
    Hahaha lol nah not really but I'd like it...still loving the z10

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 07:39 PM
    I feel like keeping my z10 strictly as my phone for taking calls and emails. I'll get a z30 as my media device for video, games and reading. Won't put a sim card in it.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 08:12 PM
    Nobody actually knows what will happen. All kinds of speculation. I have mine other people have theirs. The mobile market changes extremely quickly and most likely you will have another phone before anything really happens. Buy or keep the phone you are comfortable with and that's that.
    Dino Fusaro likes this.
    09-23-13 08:19 PM
    If you like your Z10 keep it! If not, get the S4. Both are great phones; use the one that right for you. Personally, I just prefer the functionality and security of Blackberry over the apps and screen size of Android.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    MERCDROID likes this.
    09-23-13 08:28 PM

It means the teams can work in a less stressful environment and deliver the goods we want.

They will probably release the new next gamma of phones in two years, and giving out a lot of updates un between.

Even on my email

Attachment 204815
    Actually, they're only going to focus on enterprise and not the consumer. This means no more popular apps and no incentive for the public to buy a BlackBerry. This move will not help sales one bit. The inevitable is coming.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    09-23-13 09:14 PM
    I played with the same idea until I was trying to drunk text on my friend's S3 and failed miserably. No problem with the Z. When I sobered up, I realized I have other choices but I still choose BB10. We have Android devices in our household and they r fun but the Z is my daily driver. We moved away from IOS a long time ago. I will use this phone until it dies on me.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    09-23-13 09:52 PM
    What they should do is put the?$$$ behind the world's most stunning gorgeous and super sexy z10 most beautiful phone I have ever seen

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it. I get compliments on it all the time and I am sure others would consider it if it wasn't for all of the bad press and management screw ups.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    09-23-13 09:53 PM

Even on my email

Attachment 204815
    I want what you're smoking.

Posted via CB10
    darkangel123elijah likes this.
    09-23-13 09:54 PM
    #TeamBlackBerry

Toronto Maple Leafs Channel C0001D318
    09-23-13 10:50 PM
    I made the switch to the s4 and loving it. I have it customized for amazing battery life / performance + have all the big apps! The 5 inch screen is really nice too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using CB Forums mobile app
    Get to the point were we supposed to care?

STL 100-3 os 10.2.0.1725
    09-23-13 10:54 PM
    Actually, they're only going to focus on enterprise and not the consumer. This means no more popular apps and no incentive for the public to buy a BlackBerry. This move will not help sales one bit. The inevitable is coming.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    Read Mr. Watsa's statement from today's takeover press release. (CEO of Fairfax Canada) Underline the word "Carriers". If all go's well with the take over , they're not dropping the hardware. Good chance of a much smaller selection though. Again, if everything go's well. This is the best BlackBerry could have hoped for. No one else was coming to the table. Mr. Watsa is nicknamed the Warren Buffet of the North for good reason. He takes huge risks with a purpose to succeed. This is most likely his biggest risk ever. Going private does not always work, but we now have the possibility of everything staying in one place. At least the employees will be less stressed without being under the microscope of unfair news sites. It had to hell working in that environment.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by xBURK; 09-23-13 at 11:40 PM.
    jcarlos100 likes this.
    09-23-13 11:19 PM
    I want what you're smoking.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha lol

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 05:53 AM
    Never really thought the z10 looked that good. Bezels on top and bottom where too big. I liked my z10, but had to move on.

To my q5!!

Missed qwerty too much

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 05:58 AM
    Read Mr. Watsa's statement from today's takeover press release. (CEO of Fairfax Canada) Underline the word "Carriers". If all go's well with the take over , they're not dropping the hardware. Good chance of a much smaller selection though. Again, if everything go's well. This is the best BlackBerry could have hoped for. No one else was coming to the table. Mr. Watsa is nicknamed the Warren Buffet of the North for good reason. He takes huge risks with a purpose to succeed. This is most likely his biggest risk ever. Going private does not always work, but we now have the possibility of everything staying in one place. At least the employees will be less stressed without being under the microscope of unfair news sites. It had to hell working in that environment.

Posted via CB10
    Yea true also thanks I must of missed that part

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 06:05 AM
    Yeah, why don't you please move on. But to where? HTC?

"Mobile phone maker HTC... which has its U.S. headquarters just outside of Seattle, reported a 79 percent decline in profits this morning, the latest in a series of down quarters." HTC profits getting battered by Apple and Samsung - GeekWire

There is a world wide recession on. Some youth unemployment rates in Europe have hit 56%. Exactly the target for smartphones. Look, just keep your phone if you like it. If BBerry suddenly goes insane and blows up all their phone then you... get another phone.
    09-24-13 06:23 AM
    Yeah, why don't you please move on. But to where? HTC?

"Mobile phone maker HTC... which has its U.S. headquarters just outside of Seattle, reported a 79 percent decline in profits this morning, the latest in a series of down quarters." HTC profits getting battered by Apple and Samsung - GeekWire

There is a world wide recession on. Some youth unemployment rates in Europe have hit 56%. Exactly the target for smartphones. Look, just keep your phone if you like it. If BBerry suddenly goes insane and blows up all their phone then you... get another phone.
    Unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees.......niether do smartphones....so it's not easy to spend 623$ on a phone to see it go down to 245$

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 06:33 AM
    I have a z10 and blackberry is being bought should I get an s4? Thing is I love blackberry so much it is a really hard thing for it to go down like this....iphones are out of the question their sh*ty... any ideas If I should wait or just buy an s4/active?

Posted via CB10
    Corporate issues will affect stock market,and developers.. as far as I can tell- my phones will be working fine..
    09-24-13 06:39 AM
    Looks like this thread as run its course.
    09-24-13 07:13 PM
50 12