If money "ain't no thang"... buy both. If you can only afford to go with one, DEFINITELY wait for BB10 to come out!
    12-04-12 07:50 PM
    These are the two phones I'm also looking at as well. Waiting to see what BB10 brings, and for me the decision will be, "Do I want it bad enough to go back on contract?"

Currently running a 9900 on Simple Mobile prepaid, and I love being out of contract and only having to pay $50/month for unlimited everything. I just don't think I'll be able to afford a BB10 device outright, but we'll see.
    12-04-12 08:25 PM
    for the OP, If your needs for smartphone is ASAP, then you shall buy Nexus 4. When BB10 comes out, you can borrow the BB10 from your friend just to get the feeling. If you feel that BB10 is more suitable for you, you can switch to BB10 and leave your Nexus 4 behind. Or keep them both. that's my suggestion.
    12-05-12 01:02 AM
    If your needs for a smartphone are ASAP, the Nexus 4 is about the last phone you want.
    12-05-12 07:55 AM
    I just got a nexus 4 for work, and it make me love my Dev Alpha even more.
    Not to say that there aren't somethings that i like about the nexus 4, but the things I dislike far outweigh what i like.
    12-05-12 12:14 PM
    Excellent, nice to see some real hand experience with multiple devices. Definitely getting old with the inexperienced bb10 fans who have yet to see the device proclaiming it to be the best thing since ever .
    Well many of us have used pb os 2.1, seen the videos, and used the dev alphas running beta versions bb10. We have all seen what android and the competition has to offer. Just because were talking good about bb10 doesn't mean were being blind fanboys, at least I know Im not. We know enought to get us exited and that's all that matters. Lighten up buddy, you don't need to attack people who are exited for something new
    12-05-12 03:41 PM
    Excellent, nice to see some real hand experience with multiple devices. Definitely getting old with the inexperienced bb10 fans who have yet to see the device proclaiming it to be the best thing since ever .
    Agree with you. I think everyone shall try each Mobile OS handset and make the decision based on their experience and style. I do try IOS 6 (have iphone 4 runs IOS 6, already tried iPhone 5, not so interesting, the taste is the same with what I found on my iPhone 4), Jelly Bean (runs on my wife's Galaxy nexus, need to try Nexus 4, still try to find it), WP 8 (get borrow nokia 920 from my friend, and I think this OS is interesting to be explore deeply), and Blackberry 10 (runs on London, and Dev Alpha).

So, In my opinion, based on my own experience, I prefer to choose BB10 as my primary smartphone (RIM covers many advantegous from press, but you can explore it by yourself if you already try London by yourself), Jelly bean for my second one (still need this for several apps that perhaps never come to BB10), and IOS as the third for keeping my music stay alive (actually, I can get syncronize my documents, video, pictures at my PC or Laptop to BB10 by using Blackberry Link).
    12-06-12 09:25 AM
    Rather impossible at the moment.
    if you need a phone now, then get a Nexus. If you have time to wait, try both, see what you like and then buy it.
    12-06-12 09:28 AM
    Let's see, wp8 is boring because you swipe to get a list of apps or tiles.

Bb10 is amazing (judging from videos because you are a expert after watching YouTube videos of leaked devices) it keep your apps ln active frames that are personalized and always on top.

So instead of a list that you swipe for you instead get a active list, very refreshing and creative.

Bb10 is starting to look more and more like windows xp start bar when you open a bunch of windows and keep em on the screen.
    Actually, you just need to tap the right page where the app icon you need lay down. When you need to get back ASAP to the active frame, swype your finger from below bazel to the middle of the screen. you can jump to the active frame. When you need to get your hub in the app you open, swype your finger to the right at the screen, hub will show up at the left.

Simple isn't it? No 2 swype, but 1 swype to get all done.
    12-06-12 09:34 AM
34 12