I found someone who is offering his brand spanking new Z10 for $250, it's still in box, it is locked to T-Mo, but my wife can still use it. If I want to use it, I can always unlock it.
    What do you guys thing? Is $250 a reasonable price for Z10? I don't expect there to be any warranty, though.
    01-22-14 10:16 PM
    It's not a bad deal but you wanna make sure it's not stolen or something and check few things before buying
    *the battery percentage should go below 20% some z10 are having problems when they reach a certain battery level they shut off automatically
    *charging slot
    *camera
    *check if you can make calls receive call and the speak head phones are working
    *remove the battery and insert the battery again reboot the phone first so you'll know if it's having some software issues
    If these things are ok I guess it's not hard to buy that phone
    01-22-14 10:24 PM
    Good price. I bought my daughter a mint Z10 on Ebay for $230. Came with a case, screen protector, original charger, car charger and T-mobile box. So, for a brand new one it is a good deal.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    01-22-14 10:29 PM
    In Canada, (I realize you're in the us), you can get bnib unlocked for between 180$ to 220$. Just FYI.

Tapped out on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10STL100-3 running 10.2.0.1803
    rai187 likes this.
    01-22-14 10:51 PM
    $250 brand new!? Yeah pretty good deal, definitely worth it.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 10:54 PM
    01-22-14 11:10 PM
    Good price. I bought my daughter a mint Z10 on Ebay for $230. Came with a case, screen protector, original charger, car charger and T-mobile box. So, for a brand new one it is a good deal.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    You got a pretty good deal to, I must say.

In Canada, (I realize you're in the us), you can get bnib unlocked for between 180$ to 220$. Just FYI.
    Yeah, with taxes, shipping, etc.. it will cost about same, but if there are any online stores that sell it like that and can ship cross border I wouldn't mind getting it from them.

Thanks, I saw that listing but I did not see it state new in box. Also seller does not specify the model number, some say it is STL -3 while in other they said " the model we sell is STL - 4" So it seems like whichever they got, they will ship it. Amazon used to sell these devices directly for carriers, but not anymore. All T-Mo phones are nearly gone there.

I also have AT&T so I can use this:
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Z10 (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

But it's $400.

Not to mention $600 for Q10
    Amazon.com: BlackBerry Q10 (AT&T): Cell Phones & Accessories

Hey, I found this:
    Blackberry Z10 STL100 3 at T Unlocked OS 10 Cell Phone Black 629018076137 | eBay
    01-23-14 12:35 AM
    I found someone who is offering his brand spanking new Z10 for $250, it's still in box, it is locked to T-Mo, but my wife can still use it. If I want to use it, I can always unlock it.
    What do you guys thing? Is $250 a reasonable price for Z10? I don't expect there to be any warranty, though.
    So, are you saying your wife is on T-Mo (USA) now? If so, and it is a T-Mo branded phone, it should come with wifi-calling, or can be upgraded to use it. Just FYI. It's a great feature you cannot get on the other USA carriers.
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    01-23-14 10:25 AM
    Ofcourse!!!

Posted from Z10 with 10.2.1.1925 leak. Pwnage apparatus!
    01-23-14 10:33 AM
    So, are you saying your wife is on T-Mo (USA) now? If so, and it is a T-Mo branded phone, it should come with wifi-calling, or can be upgraded to use it. Just FYI. It's a great feature you cannot get on the other USA carriers.
    Wifi calling is tied to the OS. As long as you install the current OS pushed to Tmo SIMs (currently 10.1.0.4780) then you'll have wifi calling. One of my Z10s is an unbranded/unlocked 91LW running perfectly fine on Tmo with 1700MHz 3G/4G, 1900MHz 4G LTE, and wifi calling.
    01-23-14 12:49 PM
    I just purchased a brand new sealed box Z10 on Ebay Canada for $205 plus $10.00 shipping (canuck dollars) last week--I am patiently waiting for my postal delivery as I write this! It should be here in less than 1 hour. These phones are definitely being dumped but the price is right for me. This phone, however is locked to Rogers, so I will have to spend a few bucks to unlock it.
    01-23-14 01:19 PM
    I got my Z10 from swappa.com for $160. It was just the phone and a case, but it was in great shape, even though nothing else came with it. The seller claimed the phone was in "good" shape, but I found it to be near mint.
    01-23-14 01:22 PM
    Bought my white Z10 last month for 170.00 It was in mint condition with a packet of screen protectors and a leather Piel Frama case (magnet). Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Not a scratch any place on it, and it runs perfectly. If it only had 10.2 I would be much happier. Passed on a Z30 for this, and will wait it out to see what the next high end BB offers
    01-23-14 01:28 PM
    *it is not a good price* I suggest you go on glyde.com and check out their options. They have extremely good phone conditions and I purchased my blackberry q10 for 250 with no contract. Excellent resource if you are looking to purchase a new phone and you are not eligible for an upgrade.

Hope that helps!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 01:36 PM
    Thanks for all the feedback.
    I just got a call from AT&T in response to my recent request, and AT&T confirmed they are selling Z10 for $300, and knowing how reliable it would be, so I passed on this deal.
    01-23-14 01:48 PM
    *it is not a good price* I suggest you go on glyde.com and check out their options. They have extremely good phone conditions and I purchased my blackberry q10 for 250 with no contract. Excellent resource if you are looking to purchase a new phone and you are not eligible for an upgrade.

Hope that helps!

Posted via CB10

Thanks! I had no idea about this site
    I only checked Amazon, Swappa and other known sites like GSMnation, Negri and Expansys.
    Are there any other places like glyde? I know cowboom, but they don't have any BB10's.

PS: I wouldn't mind a $250 Q10 either!!
    How is their return policy? I see they pay for return shipping, but how long do they give?

Thanks again.
    Edit: Can you believe AT&T is asking $600 for Q10 out of contract! Heck, VZ is not even asking that much for Z30, which is only $550!
    01-23-14 01:51 PM
    I say grab it$ 250.00 in a sealed box why not but do your self a favor though drop the leak .1925 as soon as you can.. I agree with all other people original OS has too many bugs.
    My Zed is running so smooth absolutely no issues I'm on my third carrier with the same device. All Zeders rule..

My amazing BB Z10 - OS 1925
    01-23-14 01:52 PM
    I say grab it$ 250.00 in a sealed box why not but do your self a favor though drop the leak .1925 as soon as you can.. I agree with all other people original OS has too many bugs.
    My Zed is running so smooth absolutely no issues I'm on my third carrier with the same device. All Zeders rule..

My amazing BB Z10 - OS 1925
    Thanks, but like I said above, when AT&T offered it for $300 with warranty and 14 days return policy, I didn't want to take a chance for $50 buying it from a random person.

Oh, did you see the proximity sensor problem thread with the latest leak?

Update: Verizon just lowered the price of Z10 to $300 out of contract as well. So that $250 does not sound that great anymore.
    01-23-14 01:57 PM
    not to disagree with a crackberry master but I dont think it has to be t-mobile branded, so long as you use a tmobile sim.
    I bought one of the black friday Z10s its unlocked and has no tmobile branding. It upgraded to 10.1.something and wifi calling did work, at least until I installed the .1925 leak which killed it.

it is true that you cant get this from other carriers but I think it is sim specific, not handset specific.
    01-23-14 04:30 PM
    Thanks.
    We switched to TMo service under straight talk. So all Tmo locked phones work. No WiFi calling with ST.

Sent from my LG-D800
    01-23-14 04:57 PM
    not to disagree with a crackberry master but I dont think it has to be t-mobile branded, so long as you use a tmobile sim.
    I bought one of the black friday Z10s its unlocked and has no tmobile branding. It upgraded to 10.1.something and wifi calling did work, at least until I installed the .1925 leak which killed it.

it is true that you cant get this from other carriers but I think it is sim specific, not handset specific.
    I'm a master? When the **** did that happen? Anyway I said if it was a t-mo branded phone it would COME WITH wifi-calling already installed. No, you cannot get wifi-calling on any other domestic carriers. You used to be able to get it from Cincinnati Bell. Not sure if you still can.

Also some phones are being sold with 10.2 which will not yet work with wifi-calling.
    01-23-14 07:44 PM