I hope they will come out with a BB10 version.

One of the very few apps I miss from OS 6.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:21 AM
    Shazam has been kinda vague for BlackBerry 10. First they have said they are making one, then they said they won't and it's pretty much gone back and forth like that. Really hope they really release an app though
    05-08-13 04:47 AM
    Yup. Currently I have to make do with the one I have on my iPad mini. It'd be great to have it on my BlackBerry like how it used to be.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 05:05 AM
    Yes im really missing this app. This is what they told me back in March, I have given up on them.

[Shazam Support] Re: Customer Service - Request‏

Shazam Support (support@shazamteam.com)
    Add to contacts
    3/12/13
    [Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
    To: marco
    Picture of Shazam Support
    ## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##
    Ticket Notification

Hi,

Your request (#229554) has been updated and you can add a comment to it by replying to this email.

Kind Regards,

Lee Coxon, Mar 12 19:15 (GMT):

Hi there,

Sincerest apologies for the delay in getting back to you due to the high volume of emails we've received - your patience is appreciated.

While I can say our development team are continually working on bringing the service to as many platforms and regions as possible, there are currently no plans to release the app for the BlackBerry 10 handsets.

Full details of any new release will be made available on our website .

Kind regards,

Lee Coxon
    Customer Services

t: +44 (0) 845 052 8100
    w: Welcome to Shazam

This e-mail and its contents are strictly private and confidential. It must not be disclosed, distributed or copied without our prior consent. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Shazam Entertainment immediately on: +44 (0) 20 8742 6820 and then delete it from your system. Please note that the information contained herein shall additionally constitute Confidential Information for the purposes of any NDA between the recipient/s and Shazam Entertainment. Shazam Entertainment Limited is incorporated in England and Wales under company number 3998831 and its registered office is at 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7HA.

Mar 08 18:12 (GMT):

Thank you for your reply. But do you have future plans to develop for the Z10?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Lee Coxon, Mar 08 18:07 (GMT):

Hi there,

Sincerest apologies for the delay in getting back to you due to the high volume of emails we've received - your patience is appreciated.

For now, our service is currently unavailable for your device but all details of devices we do cover is on our website, www,shazam.com or on the Stores or Marketplaces you would purchase our application from.

Our apologies for any and all inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Lee Coxon
    Customer Services

t: +44 (0) 845 052 8100
    w: Welcome to Shazam

This e-mail and its contents are strictly private and confidential. It must not be disclosed, distributed or copied without our prior consent. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Shazam Entertainment immediately on: +44 (0) 20 8742 6820 and then delete it from your system. Please note that the information contained herein shall additionally constitute Confidential Information for the purposes of any NDA between the recipient/s and Shazam Entertainment. Shazam Entertainment Limited is incorporated in England and Wales under company number 3998831 and its registered office is at 26-28 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7HA.

Mar 05 13:57 (GMT):

Hi you have the best app around and im feeling it by not having it on my Blackberry Z10. Will it be available for Z10 and when?? Thank you

__________________________________________________ ____________________
    This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
    For more information please visit Symantec.cloud | Email Security, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Archiving, Continuity, Instant Messaging Security

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
    For more information please visit Symantec.cloud | Email Security, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Archiving, Continuity, Instant Messaging Security
    This email is a service from Shazam Support
    Message-Id:B428E2FY_513f7ecb8958_51e84cd86c3603728_sprut
    eldricho likes this.
    05-08-13 07:43 AM