Hi, so my little bro wants to change his cellphone, and he asked me if I could advise his z10 here, its black, it's in really good conditions, it is unlocked and is from at&t, is stl100-3.
    I'm in ft lauderdale, florida

Posted via CB10
    09-10-13 09:51 PM
    Hi, so my little bro wants to change his cellphone, and he asked me if I could advise his z10 here, its black, it's in really good conditions, it is unlocked and is from at&t, is stl100-3.
    I'm in ft lauderdale, florida

Posted via CB10
    Cool, I'm in South Africa...Here's the Arrangement: I'm actually a Nigerian Prince looking to buy a gift for my Wife-to-be.

Give me your banking details, a copy of your Identification Documents, your Social Security number, your pets' names, your entire family tree details and the type of grass grown exactly 1.7 miles away at a bearing of 193 degrees and I will transfer US $5000 for this phone.

Thanksing you for every one of your troubles!

Disclaimer: Mods, this is for realsies just a joke...please don't shout at me...

For the OP: I would love one but Unfortunately STL100-3 isn't supported by SA carriers and oh yeah, it is a bit far. :-P
    habs_fan, croman and R Field like this.
    09-10-13 09:58 PM
    Hi LFelipeGalvis,

We have a market place section for selling phones, wich has guidelines to follow for posting.. feel free to follow the link in my signature to familiarize yourself with the format in which that's done, but unfortunately you must have at least 50 posts with us to sell something in market place, and you aren't quite there yet.. get posting, and once you're ready follow the rules, and post your Z10 in the appropriate section. If you need any help at that time let me know.
    09-10-13 09:59 PM