What's up Crackberrians! I am attending a conference today in San Diego at the convention center and I am going to be networking with a lot of fellow Nurses, as well as a few Doctors and Professors. And as you may have guessed it, I am going to be using my Z10 ALLLL day to record the speeches, adding new contacts, etc so I am expecting a lot of ppl to get a "Peek" at the new handset!! I will also have a wallpaper of the Z10 on my mac so everyone who peeks at my screen will see The Z10. I'll check back at the end of the day and let you all know how it went!!

-kb1234

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:06 AM
    hope you have a few spare batteries :P

I was in CT over the weekend and showed off my Z. I had quite a few store reps drooling and saying that the hand held demo I gave them sold them on it.

Only problems is, for every browser test they went to BGR.com *facepalm*
    kb1234 and southlander like this.
    03-06-13 11:03 AM
    What's up Crackberrians! I am attending a conference today in San Diego at the convention center and I am going to be networking with a lot of fellow Nurses, as well as a few Doctors and Professors. And as you may have guessed it, I am going to be using my Z10 ALLLL day to record the speeches, adding new contacts, etc so I am expecting a lot of ppl to get a "Peek" at the new handset!! I will also have a wallpaper of the Z10 on my mac so everyone who peeks at my screen will see The Z10. I'll check back at the end of the day and let you all know how it went!!

-kb1234

Posted via CB10
    Awesome! Go you!
    kb1234 likes this.
    03-06-13 11:07 AM
    Well hello again! SO, there wasnt as many attendees as I thought there would be haha, but I still was able to show off the z10 to id say a total of 12 ppl. they were all pretty impressed with the design as they werent accustomed to seeing a "white" berry. They loved the swipe to unlock and the flow of scrolling. Not much more to show them as it was a very fast paced interaction with each person but I didnt get a negative comment from anyone.

As for the battery life....i was quite impressed! I took it off the charger at 6:00am, listened to music on the drive for 25 minutes. Took a total of 30 minutes of video, all at seperate times but totaled to 30 mins. I took about 20 photos. I was emailing my Professors a total of 12 times (6 recieved, 6 sent). took voice recording of a 20 minute lecture. responded to a few BBMs here and there. return trip home, I listened to music again for 15 minutes or so, took a call from the GF for about 10 minutes, then got home at 4:30. I had 20% Left . for me, this was a WIN. I was so worried that It was going to die at about 12 noon. oh and this was all while connected to 4G the whole time.

Hope this was interesting enough for you guys and girls!

Cheers!
    03-09-13 01:17 AM
    Well hello again! SO, there wasnt as many attendees as I thought there would be haha, but I still was able to show off the z10 to id say a total of 12 ppl. they were all pretty impressed with the design as they werent accustomed to seeing a "white" berry. They loved the swipe to unlock and the flow of scrolling. Not much more to show them as it was a very fast paced interaction with each person but I didnt get a negative comment from anyone.

As for the battery life....i was quite impressed! I took it off the charger at 6:00am, listened to music on the drive for 25 minutes. Took a total of 30 minutes of video, all at seperate times but totaled to 30 mins. I took about 20 photos. I was emailing my Professors a total of 12 times (6 recieved, 6 sent). took voice recording of a 20 minute lecture. responded to a few BBMs here and there. return trip home, I listened to music again for 15 minutes or so, took a call from the GF for about 10 minutes, then got home at 4:30. I had 20% Left . for me, this was a WIN. I was so worried that It was going to die at about 12 noon. oh and this was all while connected to 4G the whole time.

Cheers!
    Well done! 12 is definitely better than none... many like to get a hands experience and see the device in action. After the initial encounter they'd become intrigued and would start researching in depth (one step closer to buying or making the decision to buy). Who knows, they're probably on CB right now doing exactly that. You did recommend them to the site right?
    03-09-13 01:31 AM
    Well done! 12 is definitely better than none... many like to get a hands experience and see the device in action. After the initial encounter they'd become intrigued and would start researching in depth (one step closer to buying or making the decision to buy). Who knows, they're probably on CB right now doing exactly that. You did recommend them to the site right?
    Thanks!

Yes I hope I've intrigued them enough! And absolutely! I shared the link to their emails. Two ppl actually asked what "That orange App" was because I have it on the first spot top left with a black background, which I think definitely made it stand out.

Glad my story was able to be heard! Thanks for the feedback!

Self advertising the Z10 today in the US!-img_00000133.png

Posted via CB10
    Cap_172R likes this.
    03-09-13 01:54 AM
    hope you have a few spare batteries :P

I was in CT over the weekend and showed off my Z. I had quite a few store reps drooling and saying that the hand held demo I gave them sold them on it.

Only problems is, for every browser test they went to BGR.com *facepalm*
    Haha luckily i didn't need spares this time!
    Nice! I love having the power to demo it to ppl who have no idea what they are about to witness lol.

Oh that BGR...at least the reps got to see its true power

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 01:58 AM
    Thanks!

Yes I hope I've intrigued them enough! And absolutely! I shared the link to their emails. Two ppl actually asked what "That orange App" was because I have it on the first spot top left with a black background, which I think definitely made it stand out.

Glad my story was able to be heard! Thanks for the feedback!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000133.png 
Views:	227 
Size:	395.7 KB 
ID:	140042

Posted via CB10

yeah it definitely does! looks good! Great job...each of us faithful BBRY user can do our part by helping to inform those who are interested about BBRY and the new device, it will certainly go a long way and help others discover what we all know and love --> BlackBerry!
    kb1234 likes this.
    03-09-13 01:59 AM

Cheers!
    I picture this playing out like a Keep Moving video where at the end you put the video and photos together using Story Maker lol
    kb1234 likes this.
    03-20-13 04:41 PM