Since the BB10 Email/Remember integration leaves a bit to be desired (you can flag an email and have it appear in Remember's "unfiled" folder, but there is NO way to get it into an Evernote folder), I thought I'd just try selecting the entire body of an email and "sharing" that to Remember, which allows you to save to an Evernote folder. Well, no dice there either- it turns out that there's apparently no way to "select all" in an email. (No, holding as the selection size slowly increases is not an option, as it'd take 5 minutes to capture a largish email).

I finally had to select "forward", select the entire message body (which does conveniently include headers), and THEN share it to Remember.

Now we're getting to the point of workarounds for workarounds...

I'm REALLY hoping this gets tweaked in upcoming OS revisions and you can simply share an entire email, including headers, into ANY Remember/Evernote folder you would like- and have the email COPIED there so it's not at risk of being expunged when it expires from the device... It seems like this would be almost trivial to implement...
    04-06-13 10:55 PM
    I hadn't noticed that there was no select all in emails as there normally would be when selecting highlighted text until now.
    04-06-13 11:03 PM
    I'm REALLY hoping this gets tweaked in upcoming OS revisions and you can simply share an entire email, including headers, into ANY Remember/Evernote folder you would like- and have the email COPIED there so it's not at risk of being expunged when it expires from the device... It seems like this would be almost trivial to implement...
    I understand your issue with the select all. It's tedious to do. I think the limitation on transferring whole emails may be an Evernote issue however. I don't use the premium version so unless that is a premium feature you can't put entire emails into Evernote. I don't have that option from my PC or my PlayBook. If you create a note in remember it gives you the option to put it in the Evernote folder. I haven't been using Evernote that long but I haven't seen an option that allows for emails to be clipped or uploaded.
    04-06-13 11:34 PM
    Here is the way to accomplish what you want to do. Evidently the limitation is Evernote, not the BB10.

https://support.evernote.com/link/po...te-using-email
    04-07-13 01:55 PM