Ok I've been pretty tough on this phone since my first one had major rebooting problems, horrible battery, and text message lag. I decided to give it another go because there are things I really like about it (browser is great, hub), and the thought of going back to my 9900 seemed like taking a step back into the dark ages.

I'm happy to say that with over 24hrs of usage (heavy usage last night taking pictures and phone calls) that it hasn't rebooted on me once. The battery has also been much better as I got a full 10 hours of usage out of it.

So yes, I'll eat some crow here as I've been pretty negative towards this phone. But I couldn't be happier with this one. I'm on AT&T by the way and I'm glad I took some of your advice and exchanged it for another go around. I couldn't be happier with this one.
    allstar0088 likes this.
    04-21-13 11:35 AM
    Z10 are good may be few devices here and there are bad
    04-21-13 11:39 AM
    Ok I've been pretty tough on this phone since my first one had major rebooting problems, horrible battery, and text message lag. I decided to give it another go because there are things I really like about it (browser is great, hub), and the thought of going back to my 9900 seemed like taking a step back into the dark ages.

I'm happy to say that with over 24hrs of usage (heavy usage last night taking pictures and phone calls) that it hasn't rebooted on me once. The battery has also been much better as I got a full 10 hours of usage out of it.

So yes, I'll eat some crow here as I've been pretty negative towards this phone. But I couldn't be happier with this one. I'm on AT&T by the way and I'm glad I took some of your advice and exchanged it for another go around. I couldn't be happier with this one.
    Glad for you! I was surprised to read everyone's negative posts....My Z10 has behaved magnificently. However, after years of being tormented by the Storm "experience" I was more than due for a good one :-) Of course, my Torch 9850 was a GREAT phone....but before that? Ugh....the Storm *shiver*
    04-21-13 11:41 AM
    Nevermind, was rebooting when I took it out of my pocket. Oh well, I'm done complaining over this thing, will wait for an update I guess.
    04-21-13 02:16 PM
    Nevermind, was rebooting when I took it out of my pocket. Oh well, I'm done complaining over this thing, will wait for an update I guess.
    Too bad Glad to hear your battery is better though
    04-21-13 02:17 PM
    That's unreal, hope they can get it sorted out before we lose a lot of people who are on their last nerve

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:20 PM
    Yea there are always a few buggy devices. I remember when I had the iPhone 3s, I was the only one with a flickering screen everyone thought I was crazy lol but these things do happen.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-21-13 02:25 PM
    I'm with you OP, received my second replacement on the 16th, on the 3rd-4th day I was experiencing reboots again.

It would help if Verizon didn't stay quiet on this and actually let us know that a fix is being worked on. The thing that has me kind of uneasy is that if an update is suppose to fix this issue, why for a few of us that have installed the latest 10.1 leak are the reboots still happening?

I just want to know that this indeed is a software issue and that an update specifically for the Verizon model will fix it. So we could all go about enjoying our phones and not worrying about things like the phone rebooting during navigation, important phone call, etc etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 02:36 PM
    What has blackberry themselves been saying about the reboots?
    04-21-13 02:40 PM
    Odd how users will put themselves through so much grief.... first thing I do with any new electronics if it has issues is return it for a new one immediately... Stores tend to take you more seriously when you return an item a couple of days after purchasing it....
    04-21-13 02:44 PM