Hi
    I need to be able to search old emails in my imap account...at the moment we don't seem to be able to search beyond the 30 day limit?! This is basic email functionality and I can't believe this isn't possible on the new Z10! Is it coming soon? Whilst the Z10 is great, it's way behind my old Torch in respect of email management.
    04-26-13 11:54 AM
    Wait a moment.
    10.1 is coming with the functionality as well...

Posted via my beloved Zeeeeeeee
    04-26-13 12:02 PM
    Hi
    I need to be able to search old emails in my imap account...at the moment we don't seem to be able to search beyond the 30 day limit?! This is basic email functionality and I can't believe this isn't possible on the new Z10! Is it coming soon? Whilst the Z10 is great, it's way behind my old Torch in respect of email management.
    Wait a moment.
    10.1 is coming with the functionality as well...

Posted via my beloved Zeeeeeeee
    Unfortunetly this is a Gmail issue by using IMAP. Gmail used to use active sync which is now only available to their paid buisness accounts. The 10.1 update is bringing the forever option to Active Sync.
    04-26-13 12:04 PM
    I'm not using gmail...this is an old aol account (haven't go round to closing yet!) so it's not a gmail issue. Even iphone allows you to search the server for old messages! Thought Blackberry was king of email!?
    04-26-13 12:12 PM
    I'm not using gmail...this is an old aol account (haven't go round to closing yet!) so it's not a gmail issue. Even iphone allows you to search the server for old messages! Thought Blackberry was king of email!?
    Yes but email technology has improved and with that so does the server IMAP and Active sync are the way to go the way of POP is heading out

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 02:13 PM