My Patriot Memory Card is the LX Series 32GB selling for $30 CDN at my local computer store.
    Also I have had good luck with AData SD cards in my JVC flash HD camcorder.

SanDisk and Kingston are the most compatible, but you pay a premium in both cost (for all the testing) and speed (to insure compatibility) . Any major memory manufacturer should have a good product.

Which ever you get, make sure of the store's return policy and the manufacturers warranty.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 11:14 PM
    I have recently discovered that "Sometimes " the SD cards may suffer from getting corrupted, and with the lack of a scan built into the OS, I have take the card out and put into my PC to scan and fix the corruption. When the corruption occurs, the apps (like the camera) default with a quick flash of an error message to the device storage.

I've only had to do this once in the past month. Keeping my eyes open for reoccurring SD card corruptions.

I wonder if people with lock ups and reboots are experiencing critical device memory shortages?

Posted Via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-04-13 10:17 AM
    Sandisk Ultra micro XC 64GB (Class10) works like a charm for me with the Z10 and in data card mode with my car as a source of music.
    04-04-13 10:20 AM
28 12