The other day I was looking at my photos in the camera folder on the phone and wondering if there was some way I could open one up and then scroll through all the rest. I could not find any option to do this. Dumb I thought. Well today I was using the camera and I opened up the little image of your last photo taken that you see down in the corner and I accidentally swiped across it. Lo and behold the next photo in my camera folder appeared. I could scroll forwards and backwards through all my photos by swiping. I guess swiping is the answer to everything. Now I can easily show people all the photos on my phone. Hope this helps someone out there wanting to do the same.
    06-24-13 09:39 PM
    The other day I was looking at my photos in the camera folder on the phone and wondering if there was some way I could open one up and then scroll through all the rest. I could not find any option to do this. Dumb I thought. Well today I was using the camera and I opened up the little image of your last photo taken that you see down in the corner and I accidentally swiped across it. Lo and behold the next photo in my camera folder appeared. I could scroll forwards and backwards through all my photos by swiping. I guess swiping is the answer to everything. Now I can easily show people all the photos on my phone. Hope this helps someone out there wanting to do the same.
    Very nice tip. However, I would never want people to see all the photos on my phone
    06-24-13 09:59 PM
    One of the faults that I have found while trying to add a picture to a txt or email is the option to view the image. With my previous phone (9810) I was able to select the menu and choose to view the image full size rather than as a thumbnail.
    06-24-13 10:12 PM
    Very nice tip. However, I would never want people to see all the photos on my phone
    Maybe transfer those photos to the Top Secret folder.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 10:27 PM
    I think they have a plan for this in the 10.2 update. I'm sure it will be fixed for the better very shortly.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 10:30 PM
    I hate it that we can't scroll through pictures in the file manager. i mean, the 'albums' in the photo app itself is so useless! i've already arranged them by folders and i'd love to see it automatically implemented inside the pictures. or at least, let us scroll through pictures in the folders itself.
    06-24-13 11:27 PM
    When I open a picture in the Picture-app, I can swipe left and right to change the picture. In the file manager it's only possible to view a single pic at a time. This is on 10.1.

- Epically posted via CB10 on Z10!
    06-25-13 01:31 AM
    Are you taking pictures with your naked Z10 again?

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    06-25-13 01:51 AM
    Or is it that she's taking pictures with the Z10 naked???

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 02:19 AM
    I'm confused... when you go the camera folder you can only view one photo before you have to go back and select another?

posted by me
    06-25-13 03:05 AM
    Or is it that she's taking pictures with the Z10 naked???

Posted via CB10
    Oh you guys got me all wrong.
    Rotflmao

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    06-25-13 05:54 AM