1) I have a Torch Touch 9860 which is beautiful with OS7 but the hardware is bogus... If the screen or my fingers are cold (below 10 degrees) or my fingers are dry then the screen goes crazy and unusable. Any key I press causes mad chaos and calls ex girlfriends, opens wrong apps or just plain right makes me want to throw it!! At normal room temp and slightly moist fingers its perfect. My buddy and I were snowboarding and I was trying to take a picture and it just wouldn't, he had his ip4s and was taking pics so I asked him if his screen stops working ever when its cold and he looked at me funny so I didn't want to start a bb vs ip conversation. My question is this... How are the other brands screens holding up in the cold cold weather, how well is the Z10 screen holding up with touch-on-glass thing they have in the cold?

2) Ive had to replace my micro-usb port twice through telus at $75 a pop within a year and a half... ( I am soooo careful with the plug always ) I usually charge it with my playbook charger but I have my sync cord on my computer and my car charger and another bedside charger so throughout the day its on and off the plug about 5 - 10 times if not more. This isn't a bb vs anyone question, its a usb question since its almost universal. Im looking to hear from all device with micro usb owners... What have your experiences been like????
    02-13-13 10:39 PM
    We're no longer in 1990... Don't worry about extreme weather... BB is made in Canada anyways, and you know how cold it is up north
    02-13-13 11:40 PM
    Umm, the 9860 torch touch launched only 20months ago so not quite 1990 standards which is why I asked about this.. But thanks for trying

Before I upgrade I really need to find this out as no reviews are done outside and I can't go another 2 years of painful typing. I've had both storms before the torch so I really have put 6 years of trying bb's touch screeens.

BTW, I think they're assembled in mexico.
    02-14-13 07:26 AM