I just bought the TRU HD Anti glare screen protector - as far as I'm concerned I may as well have put a lighter to a 20 dollar bill - How can they sell some thing like this? Hd my *** - my screen was HD until this protector was put on - all it did was blurr the screen - Although I have no doubt that it will protect the screen just fine I'm just not willing to give what it takes from screen quality to achieve this goal especially in this day and age of high resolution screens and picture quality. Clearly or not clearly (LOL) I made a mistake buying this. I want a protection that you cant tell that is there - basically an exact extension/replication of the gorilla glass.
    Looks like I'll have to go with Ishieldz or Zagg - im leaning towards Zagg.

Any suggestions?
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-21-13 04:31 PM
    ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD HD

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 05:06 PM
    I'm extremely happy with my Ghost Armour. $25 in my local mall, with installation. You have to look really closely to tell it's there. The guy that installed it has a mild case of OCD � he fussed with it until it was perfectly lined up! Also, they will replace it if it gets marked up, lifetime guarantee.
    04-21-13 05:32 PM
    Anything anti glare will have a matte look to it...it's the only way to reduce glare and smudges. But I'm using the Zagg HD and it's super clear and smooth. Not a bit tacky like the non HD versions.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 05:46 PM
    Tech Armor is a good value. I got a 3 pack for like $11 on Amazon.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-21-13 05:49 PM
    Ghost armor! Looks great. No others compare!
    04-21-13 05:53 PM
    Bought the Ishieldz, not impressed. Doesn't fit, almost 1/8 in to small on 3 sides...dont buy it

Posted from my amazing Z10
    04-21-13 05:55 PM
    Also note that some screen protectors take 24 hours to completely clear while it dries and bonds

Zagg HD

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    04-21-13 05:55 PM
    Bought the Ishieldz, not impressed. Doesn't fit, almost 1/8 in to small on 3 sides...dont buy it

Posted from my amazing Z10
    Agree.

Posted via CB 10. Boom
    04-21-13 06:30 PM
    I would suggest you keep leaning toward the Zagg. It is a wet installation, so you must give it the chance to dry and adhere correctly (about a day or so), but once it does it is very clear and looks great in all lighting situations.
    04-21-13 06:56 PM
    Nothing compares to ghost Armor. I've tried all
    04-21-13 07:03 PM
    There are several high quality screen protectors on the market. Make sure you do you homework and read as many reviews as possible. Also, to a certain degree, you get what you pay for. Now that's not to say that you can't get a quality screen protector at an affordable price, but buy wisely.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 07:04 PM
    Use clear protector. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 07:19 PM
    Nothing compares to ghost Armor. I've tried all
    You haven't tried Xtreme Guard

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 07:32 PM
    Bought zagg HD invisible shield - very good screen protector - Tru screen protector is like scotch tape compared to zagg .
    Still can't believe it's Rogers main brand they sell.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:38 PM
    Zagg HD is awesome.

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    04-25-13 09:47 PM
    I just bought the TRU HD Anti glare screen protector - as far as I'm concerned I may as well have put a lighter to a 20 dollar bill - How can they sell some thing like this? Hd my *** - my screen was HD until this protector was put on - all it did was blurr the screen - Although I have no doubt that it will protect the screen just fine I'm just not willing to give what it takes from screen quality to achieve this goal especially in this day and age of high resolution screens and picture quality. Clearly or not clearly (LOL) I made a mistake buying this. I want a protection that you cant tell that is there - basically an exact extension/replication of the gorilla glass.

Any suggestions?
    Seriously forget Phantom skin, bodyguard, etc. Remember this one. Steinheil ultra crystal screen protector. It really is the best. Do some research on it if you don't believe so. It's crystal clear and feels like glass. It's a dry protector and not a wet one like most others.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:47 PM

Any suggestions?
    spigen (steinhel) my friend
    I have the ultra crystal.

so easy to install and so nice to touch.
    considering of getting another pair just in case.
    04-25-13 11:06 PM
    +1 for Zagg HD most customers I show it to don't even know it's there

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 12:22 AM
    Ghost armor is a best out there but also a bit costly, over 20 bucks installed
    04-26-13 02:27 AM
    Can someone confirm that the screen protector being said here don't smudge from oil, I mean oil coming from the fingers

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 02:33 AM