Hey guys. I'm a long-time Crackberry user, for OSES and general information, but this is my first actual post in the forums.

I bought the Z10 the first day it came out from T-Mobile, and I bought some screen protectors with it. I noticed yesterday that the first protector got a scratch on it, and went to replace it. When I took off the old one, I noticed that the screen images are sharper and the touch is a little more sensitive and accurate.

Does anyone think that product is worth the cost, having less clear screen, and less accurate touch input? What I mean, is the glass likely to get scratched?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 08:37 AM
    My opinion is to not cover the screen. Personally I'd rather use it to its fullest potential and press the screen directly vs a plastic layer etc.

Touch wood.....ive dropped mine a few times and the screen has escaped injury.

To each their own I guess. But I opted for the naked look.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-24-13 08:43 AM
    I would use one it's extra protection when or if you drop your device. Every little bit helps!
    04-24-13 08:47 AM
    Thanks guys. I think I'm going to go for "the naked look" for a while myself. It's much shinier, and I think it operates better without it. Maybe when I start working and going out more, I'll worry about it.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 08:53 AM
    I have one from iSmooth which goes on so easily

I figured I should because I'd be super pissed if I scratched the screen even if it didn't hurt functionality, ie on the bezel.

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    04-24-13 08:58 AM
    The screen protector I have for mine was put on perfectly and I can't even tell one is on my Z10.

Always worth having one just in case!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 09:06 AM
    Naked , naked, naked!

Posted via CB10
    bintheredundat likes this.
    04-24-13 09:43 AM
    Necessary evil unfortunately if you want the screen to stay in mint condition.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-24-13 09:54 AM
    To each their own, but i prefer to have that extra little protection. I have noticed a few scratches on my screen protector that i would definitely not want on my full touch phone. I have not noticed any disadvantages to having a screen protector. If it is put on correctly then it should look as if there is nothing on your screen. Also, no gesture problems with the screen protector, it's like you don't have one on.
    Derlitz likes this.
    04-24-13 09:57 AM