I've tried to use the function of holding the up and down volume button at the same time to get a screen capture. i get the click like it took the picture, but cant find the picture anywhere on the device. i have a sim card that saves pictures taken , and its not on there. i've also been through file manager and cant find it there either.

any advise?

thanx
    11-26-13 12:51 PM
    If your on a BES and use Work Perimeter, then the photo will end up there if the Workspace is unlocked. Swipe over to the Workspace and you will probably find many "lost" screenshots. In 10.2 the screen now tells you which area it saved the screenshot.
    11-26-13 01:28 PM
    I've tried to use the function of holding the up and down volume button at the same time to get a screen capture. i get the click like it took the picture, but cant find the picture anywhere on the device. i have a sim card that saves pictures taken , and its not on there. i've also been through file manager and cant find it there either.

any advise?
    Screenshots are automatically saved to Device\Camera, regardless of whether or not you have a media card.
    (I'm sure you meant media card, aka micro SD card, when you said sim card.)

There is currently no option to have them saved anywhere else. Of course you can always manually move them to media card, Box, etc.
    11-26-13 01:34 PM
    If your on a BES and use Work Perimeter, then the photo will end up there if the Workspace is unlocked. Swipe over to the Workspace and you will probably find many "lost" screenshots. In 10.2 the screen now tells you which area it saved the screenshot.
    You nailed it....i went over to the work side of the house, and check the picture folder and whallahh, their they sit. i guess theres no way to move it to default to the non work side of the house.......if so, please advise,

thanks again for the help, and yes, i did mean media card vs. sim card.......

thanx
    FF22 likes this.
    11-26-13 01:50 PM
    Screenshots are automatically saved to Device\Camera, regardless of whether or not you have a media card.
    (I'm sure you meant media card, aka micro SD card, when you said sim card.)

There is currently no option to have them saved anywhere else. Of course you can always manually move them to media card, Box, etc.
    How does one manually move them from that workspace. i'm not seeeing any options to do so.

thanx
    11-26-13 01:57 PM
    You can't move them between the Work and Personal areas, that would circumvent the process. The easiest method for me is to attach them to an email and emails them from my work to my personal account. Then they can be saved in the personal space. Or if your company pushed the Work Drives app down, you can save them to a network share at work, and copy them to your device that way.
    11-26-13 03:21 PM