Hi all. Just finalizing my switch from iPhone to z10. I have one issue and hopefully someone here van answer my question.

I have an app on my iPhone that can send a document or picture from my HP Printer/scanner to my iPhone. Is there an app for BlackBerry that can do the same.?

I'm hoping one of you experts can help me out on this. I love this new z10, and this is the final step to converting back to blackberry.

Tha ks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 03:54 PM
    You have two options:

Save the document as a word or pdf, and use Link to sync your doc via Remote File Access.

Or this...

Scanner to z10??-img_20131205.png

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman likes this.
    12-06-13 05:15 PM
    Hi all. Just finalizing my switch from iPhone to z10. I have one issue and hopefully someone here van answer my question.

I have an app on my iPhone that can send a document or picture from my HP Printer/scanner to my iPhone. Is there an app for BlackBerry that can do the same.?

I'm hoping one of you experts can help me out on this. I love this new z10, and this is the final step to converting back to blackberry.

Tha ks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Print to go. Acts like a printer you choose on PC, converts and sends you a pdf

BlackBerry Since 2006. BB Z10,10.2 Official. Rogers Halifax, NS
    12-06-13 06:45 PM

Tha ks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Have you checked to see if there is an Android version of that iPhone app? If so upgrade to 10.2.1.1055 and install the Android APK for it.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 07:46 PM
    Wouldn't it be quicker to just take a picture of the doc/pic? You can also use an app like Camera Scanner to convert the pic it takes to .pdf format.
    I've done this a few times for insurance forms et al that needed signatures.
    The only issue is getting non-glare lighting, which is solvable.
    12-07-13 08:59 AM
    I did side load the HP printer app, but it crashes. While I was at it, a few more apps I installed today also crashed. Could it be my stock OS? Or is there another trick to get the side loaded apps to run? Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:35 PM
    I did side load the HP printer app, but it crashes. While I was at it, a few more apps I installed today also crashed. Could it be my stock OS? Or is there another trick to get the side loaded apps to run? Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    Are you running 10.2.1.1055? If not upgrade to it and use the Android APK files for those apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 06:57 PM