Blackberry Z10 20 Pieces 16GB White Black Unlocked Brand New | eBay

For those of you in the US this might be of interest. The seller has multiple units, has a great rating and the cost is reasonable

The catch, you have to buy 2 or more units.
    If you are getting a friend in Canada to buy you one, the stores are pretty much sold out so you will have to wait for more inventory (not sure how long)
    The full price here in Canada is $599.99+13% sales tax (in my province) which = 677.99 add any shiping from Canada and you are close to the guy's auction price

It is a route I would consider, team up with others here that want a phone and you can easily get the minimum of 2
    02-06-13 08:18 AM
    I am willing to go in half with someone else. PM me if you are interested b
    02-06-13 09:33 AM
    its a scam
    02-06-13 09:43 AM
    Just sent you a message giper!
    02-06-13 09:48 AM
    its a scam
    How so? The seller has 99.6% positive. All transactions would be covered by Ebay's buyer protection plan and if you pay via Pay-Pal then there is an extra level of security

(note: I am not the seller I just found the ad)
    02-06-13 10:10 AM
    I sent the seller an email to try to get more info if you really needed to purcase 2, he hasn't responded yet. Because if you look at the bid history, the 40 something people who have purchased only show they purchased 1. If its legit I would also be willing to go in with someone.
    02-06-13 10:29 AM
    It's against Ebay's ToS to setup an auction like that (with one price listed and a minumum purchase requirement).
    02-06-13 10:32 AM
    It's a hijacked account.
    02-06-13 10:42 AM
    It's a weird eBay account. Please becareful
    02-06-13 10:57 AM
    Here is the email I received from the seller:

Hi,

All phones are 100% original from BlackBerry , Brand New , factory unlocked , in sealed boxes , with all standard accessories included . Each phone have 2 (two) year international BlackBerry warranty . The warranty is valid once you activate the phone.

You can use the phones with any sim card in any country. I have both colors : black and white .

I can ship anywhere with UPS , DHL or FedEx with Air Express services(24h to 48h delivery) with tracking number. The delivery is free and there are no customs taxes(i can send as a gift or put a low value i can even write that i send shoes or cloths).

I have in stock more 20 phones.

Let me know how many phones do you want to buy so we can talk about payment .

Thanks !
    02-06-13 11:51 AM
    Sounds too good to be true too. The seller did email me back. But I am out, no need to PM me anymore.
    02-06-13 12:01 PM
    The email back has me concerned. He stated that he would put a low value or "gift" on customs paperwork or declare it as other things. The problem is if Fedex or whoever damages or loses it, then their insurance will only cover up to declared value.
    02-06-13 12:04 PM
    It's a scam
    02-06-13 12:08 PM
    going with scam on this too
    02-06-13 12:12 PM
    I spoke with him when he hijacked account some other account. Ebay and the account owner contacted and told me it was a scam.

"Jim O'Neal
    Feb 2 (4 days ago)

to me
    Jim O'Neal
    Feb 3 (3 days ago)

to me
    Hi,

The final price for 2 x BlackBerry Z10 16GB is 1400 USD shipping and handling taxes included
    We will close the deal through eBay Buyer/Seller Protection Program. In this way we are both protected.

I will explain you how it works:
    eBay will contact us (seller and buyer) with payment and delivery instructions. You will send the money to eBay. Once the payment is made and confirmed , eBay will notify me to start the delivery (it will take 24h to 48h to receive the package). Once you have the phones in your hands , you have 7 days to inspect them to see if they are original , new , unlocked , working ...etc. If you want to keep them , you will have to notify eBay that everything is OK so they can send me the money . If you are not satisfied with the get your money back.

Let me know if you are interested because i need some details from you in order to start this transaction .
    Thanks !

Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 21:03:41 -0500
    Subject: Re: Blackberry Z10"
    02-06-13 12:15 PM
    its a scam i sendes him a masege asking if he shipp to israel and he said to me the saem thing
    02-06-13 12:21 PM
    Total scam...I just posted about it too, and I also reported it to eBay as fraudulent. They want you to send them the money through a 3rd party that will "claim" to be from eBay's "Buyer/Seller Protection Program".
    02-06-13 12:40 PM
    this ebay is a scammer.
    He hacks people's ebay account with high feedback and put up auctions like this.
    100% scammer.
    I've been following him for the past week now.
    Same listing.. But went through at least 15 different ebay accounts now.
    02-06-13 12:46 PM
    Definitely a scam. Ive went ahead and reported.
    02-06-13 01:00 PM
    Here is the email I received from the seller:

Hi,

All phones are 100% original from BlackBerry , Brand New , factory unlocked , in sealed boxes , with all standard accessories included . Each phone have 2 (two) year international BlackBerry warranty . The warranty is valid once you activate the phone.

You can use the phones with any sim card in any country. I have both colors : black and white .

I can ship anywhere with UPS , DHL or FedEx with Air Express services(24h to 48h delivery) with tracking number. The delivery is free and there are no customs taxes(i can send as a gift or put a low value i can even write that i send shoes or cloths).

I have in stock more 20 phones.

Let me know how many phones do you want to buy so we can talk about payment .

Thanks !
    This is the exact email I got, I was thinking about buying one too. I'm a little skeptical but it says that they have sold quite a few already. If it was faulty account it would have probably been canclled by now.
    02-06-13 01:05 PM
    This is the exact email I got, I was thinking about buying one too. I'm a little skeptical but it says that they have sold quite a few already. If it was faulty account it would have probably been canclled by now.
    It's the most blatant eBay scam I've seen in awhile, filled with red flag after red flag...as always, if it seems too good of a deal to be true, chances are it is...don't throw your money away!
    02-06-13 01:11 PM
    So Americans... No need to get jealous of us Canadians... Get 'em all on ebay!
    02-06-13 01:18 PM
    This seller only has cartridges for printers and suddenly he sells phones worth a few thousand dollars? Yeah, sure...
    02-06-13 01:21 PM