Pesan resmi blackberry indonesia said that I won Honda jazz is it legit pin mail? Or bogus? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:21 PM
    Pesan resmi blackberry indonesia said that I won Honda jazz is it legit pin mail? Or bogus? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    bogus, its spam
    10-29-13 11:28 PM
    Thanks for fast reply

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:29 PM
    Thanks for fast reply

Posted via CB10
    You need to be extra careful if you even for a second thought this was real. Let me give you some advice: If it sounds too good to be true it almost always is. These scams will always ask you for your banking information, your passwords, or ask you to send them money. "You won a Honda Jazz. We need $500 from you to ship it to you."

Just remember, never send your banking information, passwords, PIN, or money to anyone you don't know, no matter how good it sounds. "Send me $5 and I'll send you 500 Ferraris!" means you'll send them $5 and get nothing.
    deslyh likes this.
    10-30-13 01:55 AM
    Some Indonesian banks hold monthly draws for account holders and prizes are cars and motorcycles, I genuinely know somebody who won a honda motorcycle,
    Mandiri was the bank she won motorcycle with

ABOUT THIS

Jakarta - Circulation message BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) on behalf of Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry Indonesia or Indonesia are increasingly widespread. The Canadian smartphone company also felt the need to provide a statement, in order not to fall victim. "It was fraud, be careful. We're going to remove the ads for info on programs hoax , "said Yolanda Nainggolan, PR Manager BlackBerry Indonesia, as confirmed on Thursday (18/07/2013). Admittedly, BlackBerry users get a lot of questions about it. Because the lottery program which is sent to BlackBerry users through BBM is indeed convincing. "BlackBerry appealed to all service users to be careful with the name BlackBerry lottery program. BlackBerry did not collect any fees in any program implemented. The users are expected to always check the official channel to all BlackBerry to get information, because the BlackBerry does not do broadcast via BBM or PIN or email broadcast to convey information to the BlackBerry user. For more information about the BlackBerry, can be found in id.blackberry.com or to ask for information about the BlackBerry can be done in @ BlackBerryBantu, " said an official statement delivered BlackBerry Indonesia. As is known, in recent weeks circulated BBM messages to lure potential victims as a raffle prize winners. They were then asked to visited websites Abal Abal to check further lottery program in,,,,,,

http://inet.detik.com/read/2013/07/1...mobil-penipuan GOOGLE translate will do if you do decent job not know bahassa
    Last edited by wafiwanders; 10-30-13 at 02:15 AM. Reason: link added
    10-30-13 02:02 AM