How satisfied are you with your Z10 for overall experience?

I give mine an 8.5. I like the keyboard and browser. Not a big fan of the hub but I'm getting use to it. I've had issues with duplicate contacts and random restarts. Lack of apps is also a small problem for now. Other than that the phone works fine.
    Last edited by BlackberryPig; 04-18-13 at 03:03 AM.
    04-18-13 01:35 AM
    i give my z10 a 14 out of 10, i LOVE it. would be higher but battery life is my fault for using it so much
    04-18-13 01:41 AM
    Lovey Z10 had since UK release date no issues yet. Just waiting on a few apps then it's even better! 9

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 01:49 AM
    Full 10 out of 10! Yes it's still far from perfect, but I LOVE this device soo much *hugging Z10*

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    04-18-13 01:58 AM
    I'll give it a 9. No phone is perfect.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    Blacklatino likes this.
    04-18-13 02:24 AM
    7 at first but once battery settled in and I'm easily going 24 hours on one charge now I give it a 9

Posted via CB10
    ihys likes this.
    04-18-13 02:25 AM
    I'd say 2. It doesn't do the basics right (calendar posting, reliable contacts, decent memo app, 2 way sync, easy to make calls from new numbers, unreliable Twitter and Blackberry World apps).

UPDATE 15 May: I'd have to say 7 now.

Calendar posting, Twitter etc now sorted (used to clash with home wifi channel), contacts working, calls easy to make. Only issues now:

- 2 way syncing
    - being able to back up memos - and search them from the app
    - phantom notifications of a new message on the device when it's merely the email draft I'm working on or sent from my pc up to an hour ago
    - battery life
    - no ability to compress photos before sending

I think my previous 2 was about right - the thing was almost unusable as a business tool.
    Last edited by Bartleby001; 05-15-13 at 09:19 AM.
    04-18-13 02:30 AM
    9. There are some things that they need to fix. This score is higher than I would give my 920. My 4S would have been given an 9 too. Everything worked on the 4S but nothing was connected; I really disliked the sandbox. There was also the lack of customization; it didn't feel unique
    04-18-13 02:39 AM
    5, mainly because BIS is no longer an option on it but also because of a yet to be fixed smtp email bug.

Posted via CB10
    ihys likes this.
    04-18-13 02:41 AM
    8.5; battery life has improved in two weeks of use but still is a concern, Hub works well.
    04-18-13 02:44 AM
    Say around a 8 few more updates need
    Camera improvements and battery life would be a start

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:09 AM
    An easy 9, with one point deducted for the lack of certain apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:16 AM
    Around a 3 until the next OS update.

Or until they can shrink this list by half.

Z10 - Bug List & Dropped Features
    Last edited by Takmelius; 04-18-13 at 04:06 AM.
    ihys, dadan, PFman and 5 others like this.
    04-18-13 03:17 AM
    I give mine a 3 out of 10. Loooong way to go.

Negative: Battery life still lousy. Still waiting for needed apps (Skype, banking apps, Instagram, Netflix). Pin-to-pin which I'm told will be resolved by 10.1. Content integration stinks compared to the iTunes/iPhone model. Some apps are laggy/buggy (ie. Whatsapp, Twitter). Copying and pasting numbers to make phone calls. Autocorrect on keyboard seems worse than when I started using it suggesting incorrect words even when I've already typed the correct one.

Positive: keyboard (my thrill is wearing off), browser (thrill is wearing off), hub
    ihys and Donvald like this.
    04-18-13 03:41 AM
    I'd give it an 8.

One half point deducted for the memory leaks I'm seeing and one half point deducted for the nightly reboots.

One full point deducted for the abysmal app situation.

As far as the phone itself, I am surprisingly more and more in love with it every day. The AT&T update fixed the freezing I was experiencing the first couple of weeks so I'm dealing with the reboots. BIS being gone.....no personal impact until I travel, when I'll get a local SIM. One loved one has the device now and he's dealing with it by using SIM cards to the country where he travels and he still carries his business device issued to him by his company for business calls, etc. He loves the device too. So....my BBM list is growing!!!! Have three new contacts and one new BBM group. I was down to two BBM contacts before.
    04-18-13 03:43 AM
    A solid 6.
    Loads of potential but incredibly poor email at the moment, awful text selection and no trackpad.
    Also bad notification customisation and profiles and app awareness of profiles.
    But by the end of the year I'm expecting to give this an 8, when they bring back the Delete on Handheld option. It will be an 8 only at that point as the next version will begin getting teased, hopefully one with a physical keyboard AND a trackpad.
    Mmmmmmmmm.
    2cats1dog, ihys, Tony_11 and 3 others like this.
    04-18-13 03:55 AM
    a 9 ... pleased as punch with it, as soon as a couple of teeny new os teething probs are resolved with future updates it'll be a solid 10
    04-18-13 03:57 AM
    I'd say a 7. Hopefully my replacement from Verizon I will be receiving tomorrow will put me more in the 8.5-9 range.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:58 AM
    8 / 10 just need to iron out a few little kinks and it'll be perfect!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 03:59 AM
    A solid 6.
    Loads of potential but incredibly poor email at the moment, awful text selection and no trackpad.
    Also bad notification customisation and profiles and app awareness of profiles.
    But by the end of the year I'm expecting to give this an 8, when they bring back the Delete on Handheld option. It will be an 8 only at that point as the next version will begin getting teased, hopefully one with a physical keyboard AND a trackpad.
    Mmmmmmmmm.
    I've noticed BB have been asking this question a lot and the overwelming majority is saying trackpad. I have a feeling the trackpad will make a comeback.
    Attached Thumbnails On a scale of 1 to 10....how satisfied are you?-edshot-20-thu-20apr-2018-202013-2010.12.56-20am-.jpg  
    bobauckland likes this.
    04-18-13 04:15 AM
    Seriously, some of you guys are giving it a 10? It's a 5 or 6 at best with a long way to go.
    rnhld, longuser12, ihys and 3 others like this.
    04-18-13 04:20 AM
    8 if only someone would bring fbook up to 7.1 standards i,d be a very happy chap cos not interested in Skype, instagram or netflix I appreciate folks are but not me!!
    bigbikeguy likes this.
    04-18-13 04:22 AM
    Probably about a 7. I really don't know if I'd be happier with a high end android phone such as the S3 or Nexus4. I came from Android wanting to support BlackBerry and this new baby and I'm really happy I did. Just a few things missing for me on this bad boy such as apps and minor bugs. And I know it's a brand new software and I'm definitely going to be patient and market this thing to as many people as possible

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 04:24 AM
    Seriously, some of you guys are giving it a 10? It's a 5 or 6 at best with a long way to go.
    Well it is people's opinions. If they feel the phone is doing everything and more than expected then it's definitely a 10 in their eyes.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 04:26 AM
    I've noticed BB have been asking this question a lot and the overwelming majority is saying trackpad. I have a feeling the trackpad will make a comeback.
    Awesome.
    Truth is nothing comes close to a trackpad for text manipulation. Nothing.
    So if you're releasing a keyboarded version to deal with text, you must have a trackpad if you're BlackBerry.
    My quandry is therefore whether to get a Q10, or to wait for the successor with a trackpad.
    Hmmmm.
    2cats1dog likes this.
    04-18-13 04:32 AM
309 123 ...