Hi! I've been a member for a while now but mostly lurked. I've had a 8520,9700,9360, and a 9800 all before getting my z10 so it's safe to say I'm an addict lol. Anyways I got my z about a month ago and actually dropped it 2 days after I got it and ruined the lcd. I cried and everything (it was really just a bad day period but that was the straw that broke the camels back). So I had to go through my insurance to get another one. Now here comes my questions. First when saving a pic from the browser I could have sworn it gives you the option to pick where you are saving to like if I were to save something from the CB10 app. I only get the option to save to a downloads folder. Is this just me or is everyone's like that? Secondly whenever I restart my phone and go to settings then software updates it always gives me the option to update even though I have the latest version. Like EVERY time. Now I don't know if my other phone did it cause I never went to check but it's so weird. Does anyone else's phone do this? Do you think updating to a leak would help? Any advice or suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance.

Posted with my AshBerry
    05-01-13 10:39 PM
    Anyone??

Posted with my AshBerry
    05-02-13 11:49 AM
    #1 - When I save an image, it saves it to the downloads folder automatically, the only options being renaming it. Maybe this will be addressed in a future update? (Haven't really read up on 10.1 yet)

#2 - Try a soft reset of your phone. If that doesn't work, consider backing up and hard resetting / wiping your phone. A leaked OS may resolve the issue, but it isn't the only solution!
    05-02-13 11:53 AM