Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I can't save my media to the sd card. Once I installed it, it asked where I wanted to save my media and I indicated the sd card, though the only thing saving to it are the pictures taken from the camera. My music is saving to the internal drive. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 09:51 PM
    Nope. I just transferred a bunch of playlists and the music files associated with each playlist to my 64 GB SD card using Link, and all music files went to my SD card. Only the playlist file itself went to the internal memory.
    02-10-13 10:30 PM
    I've yet to find a setting in Blackberry Link to allow me to set the SD card as the destination for my sync'd media.

All pictures and video I take on the phone is saved to the SD card.
    02-10-13 11:28 PM
    Yes , my music is sycing to internal drive which does not have the capacity and my 64gb sd card sits empty. I can manually drag files to the SD card but i want it to happen automatically so i can use itunes sync app etc and show all my play lists. Any suggestions anyone?
    02-19-13 05:23 AM
    Anybody out there resolve this issue? It is quite annoying as most of the media I use my phone for is music and I have yet to find an option to save music or internet downloads to SD Card besides Pictures and Videos.
    04-24-13 11:40 AM
    Did you put in your SD card after you already synced the music the first time?

The first time I synced /moved music over to the Z10, I had no sd card. So it moved it to the device(d-uh)

The second time It was after I security wiped my phone (for another reason) I had an sd card, and I believe it just automatically choose to save to the sd card by itself.

Maybe there is some logic, detecting more space?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 12:06 PM
    When you put the SD Card in the Z10, start by formatting it in the phone. Settings, Storage and Access, scroll to the bottom, Format Media Card. WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! This will erase any files on the SD card. The format prepares the media card with the proper storage and folder structure. Until you do that, it may not have the correct folders to store media.
    04-24-13 12:11 PM
    Try wifi transfer to \media or \sdcard

I just learned how to do it and its really cool. Makes everything easy and no wires
    04-24-13 12:13 PM