I heard it on the web so it must be true.
    03-12-13 10:24 PM
    The problem is most reviewers are basically normal kids or students reviewing their first smartphone.. They have nothing else to compare to so of course their brand new iphone or android is amazing... Comparing anything to your old flip phone is amazing. Samsung isn't paying off its reviewers, its reviewers are kids who don't understand what happened before 2005 and the lead up to smart phones. The next 4 years will be a less competitive time for smartphones as its mostly UI challenges now. Things will even out across the board
    03-12-13 10:45 PM
    03-12-13 11:27 PM
    I hate Samsung will never buy any Samsung product. Rather not have a phone than using a Samsung

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:42 PM
    Don't have a problem with Samsung as i do own a Note as a spare phone. It's a good device, but they could have made it feel better in the hand (maybe my Z10 has spoiled me). It's hard nowadays to get a review that is not biased and few sites i do visit if i wish to have a review of a device that is non-blackberry (everyone has their own preference and will hold the phone they are reviewing to a standard they like/know --> like the feel of my Z10!)
    03-13-13 12:09 AM
    From the link above, Interesting indeed! I dont thing the OP was looking for such definitive proof.

The full statement:

Samsung Mob!lers is a voluntary community of active Samsung mobile device users, who are offered the opportunity to participate in our marketing events across the world. At these events, all activities they undertake are on a voluntary basis. No activities are forced upon them.

We regret there was a misunderstanding between the Samsung Mob!lers coordinators and the relevant blogger, as we understand he was not sufficiently briefed on the nature of Samsung Mob!lers’ activities at IFA 2012. We have been attempting to get in touch with him.

We respect the independence of bloggers to publish their own stories.

But there’s a part that’s missing — Samsung also apologized to Jeff, in a private section of the email. Read the story here.
    03-13-13 12:20 AM
    It was an anecdotal response to the thread called..."Is Apple paying off reviewers?"

You all took me seriously??? WTF????
    03-13-13 12:35 AM
    It was an anecdotal response to the thread called..."Is Apple paying off reviewers?"

LOL...I KNEW IT... i was gonna link the video about "Everything on the internet is true"
    03-13-13 12:40 AM
    I'm from China.

As a former journalist, I can assure u that THEY ALL PAYING OFF REVIEWERS.
    I mean ALL OF THEM.
    Every company wanna sell something, cell phones, cars, etc.They just pay.
    And every reviewer, they just receive the paybill, and write anything the client want them to say.
    Only to fool the ordinary people, but not me.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    03-13-13 12:56 AM
    Anyway, I'm a user of some Samsung cell phones, Galaxy, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy III.
    They are not bad, especially the screen.
    But they really feel cheap compare to BB, all plastic.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    03-13-13 01:02 AM
    Anyway, I'm a user of some Samsung cell phones, Galaxy, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy III.
    They are not bad, especially the screen.
    But they really feel cheap compare to BB, all plastic.
    yeah, a bit too plastic-eee imo lol. But the note does have a solid feel... Still can't compare to the nice soft touch of the Zed10!
    03-13-13 02:32 AM
    Tetra, the fish food maker, is also paying off reviewers too! Gladware tupperware as well! I need a tinfoil hat. Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Pantech, they're all out to get BlackBerry. I heard it on some forums. Blackberry doesn't have legions of fanatics either that spread the word. Nah. They're too good for that. Not like Samsung or Apple. Did you know that Apple has geniuses!? They get into your mind, man. I swear, I was in the Apple store once and I was looking for some help and this Genius just knew I needed it and asked if he could help me. Freaked the **** out of me and I ran out of the store and told everyone that could hear that Apple dabbled in Black Magic and read minds. True story. Now go and tell everyone that you hear that Apple dabbles in black magic and reads minds because you read it on the internet.
    03-13-13 04:19 AM

Haha. Funny. I can't call you a troll because one of the admins doesn't like that word and I'll get a firm PM from him or her.

Posted via a toaster.
    03-13-13 04:38 AM
    I'm from China.

why would you use samsung if you are chinese? i have always considered chinese people using korean products nothing short of treason. try out HTC and Huawei
    03-13-13 05:53 AM
    why would you use samsung if you are chinese? i have always considered chinese people using korean products nothing short of treason. try out HTC and Huawei
    Why not?

Come on ,man.

It's just a cellphone. Nothing more nothing less.
    We just buy something that we think it is good. No matter it comes from Korean or Japan.

HTC One is a good phone. by the way.
    03-13-13 11:46 PM